To Posters & Casual Readers | Page 4 | Vital Football

To Posters & Casual Readers

It's piss poor wishing other posters kicked off for not agreeing with you.

If you think folks are talking rubbish debate them or ignore them - if they are talking as much nonsense as you think it should be easy to make a compelling counter argument to prove them wrong.
No one can counter my strong arguments. I'm usually right and Lowe had a good game yesterday. He is tireless. At all times there is a Wigan player who has to be a scape goat .... Jordi, Stam, MAF, Jacobs, Naismith ..... sadly its just Lowe's turn. It was actually him who contributed significantly towards our goal yesterday ... like a cross - only a minor consideration. Counter it if you can!!

No one can counter my strong arguments. I'm usually right and Lowe had a good game yesterday. He is tireless. At all times there is a Wigan player who has to be a scape goat .... Jordi, Stam, MAF, Jacobs, Naismith ..... sadly its just Lowe's turn. It was actually him who contributed significantly towards our goal yesterday ... like a cross - only a minor consideration. Counter it if you can!!

Did you only go to yesterdays game or have you been all the home games? Do you think Lowe for the amount of minutes he has played contributed enough? No one is saying he didn't pull the ball back for the cross Pilkington put in that lead to the own goal. But that was his only contribution in 90 mins and his only contribution over the last few 90 mins combined. Is one good moment once every 6 or so games enough to be largely a passenger the rest of the time?

It's not a scapegoat if people notice you are playing very poorly. I don't hate Lowe I've maintained he has something in him but it's redicolous to think he has shown enough this season and has deserved as much game time as he got at the expense of others.

You're right Ihaven'taclue ................... Lowe is the current scapegoat. However, in his case (as opposed to Jordi for eg), he's brought it on himself.

I absolutely agree we should give him credit for his role in yesterday's goal, ........ and to be fair, he had a few little flashes elsewhere ........ but his general contribution continually falls short of what we might expect as someone who should be pulling his tripe out for the team.

He scored the other week ......... with his only real contribution in the game. Now if he was doing this every week, then he'd get a lot more leeway ......... but he's not.

In general, his performances haven't been to a good enough standard ....... and given that he doesn't always look like he's busting a gut, this isn't easily forgiven. Yesterday, he didn't once gamble on making a run in anticipation of a flick on from Moore. Lazy?

Also, his decision making is often poor. Yesterday, he had a nothing shot from the left side of the box, when he had Morsy totally free only yards away, and with a much better angle on goal.

Up to you Jamal........either do summat exceptional (that gets us a goal) every week, or pull your bloody finger out and get stuck in.

Nice counter arguments. As you can see I don't have much of a clue. The number of times I've been to a game this season, home and away, and come away and said 'that was fun', and 'played ok' and a few other things and no one has agreed ...... sometimes I think I maybe watching a different game on another planet from everyone else! But I enjoy myself. I only hope I don't detract from others enjoyment around me.

Lowe I've maintained he has something in him but it's redicolous to think he has shown enough this season and has deserved as much game time as he got at the expense of others.

Jamal Lowe - 2453 mins played - 2 goals 1 assist

Joe Garner - 838 mins played - 2 goals 3 assists

Garner might not be a world beater, but he's got to be a better option than Lowe in that position.

Will - why aren't you top of the championship league you started? Guess who I am.
I'm still here - I'm still here - I'm still here - keeping up with the multi-poster accusation 😉🙃

I’ve done a good impression of Leeds - started well but dropped off dramatically! Still a long way to go tho. Your team is class tbh I doubt I’ll be able to catch up now, but there's still all to play for!! 😀

Last edited:
I log on and have a browse most days, but I've not really been posting much of late. Mainly because what I'd intend to say has already been said, and I don't feel i'm adding much else to the debate in those instances if i'm honest.

But also because it takes so long to read through all the threads that go wildly off topic and descend into unnecessary sniping, fishing, provoking and accusations of multi posters etc. By the time i've scrolled past all that, I either can't remember what I was going to post or can't be arsed!

But also because it takes so long to read through all the threads that go wildly off topic and descend into unnecessary sniping, fishing, provoking and accusations of multi posters etc. By the time i've scrolled past all that, I either can't remember what I was going to post or can't be arsed!

Take note N'Zog!

It's the only place that I can find out what's going on at the club, living in Horwich hillbilly land I pop on daily to see what's happening at the club and if the civilised world is still functioning.

Great to see so many coming on please keep it up it doesent do to see the same posters all the time ( no offence intended) More variety of opinion the better