Have to Accept The Inevitable | Vital Football

Have to Accept The Inevitable

fanforlife

Alert Team
After witnessing yet another woeful display, completely clueless at times, Pukki ploughing a lone furrow up front, formations all wrong, just no hope for us it seems, only player to earn his corn today was Kruel...So lets just accept our fate, we are back to the Championship, I have been hoping to see our fortunes change but after today Nah we have no chance, no investment in the squad had shafted us, The Owners and Webber all need to go, I am also now at the point where I see Farke as a liability also, all very sad but there's always next season to look forward to with several players gone for big money and replaced on the cheap.

After witnessing yet another woeful display, completely clueless at times, Pukki ploughing a lone furrow up front, formations all wrong, just no hope for us it seems, only player to earn his corn today was Kruel...So lets just accept our fate, we are back to the Championship, I have been hoping to see our fortunes change but after today Nah we have no chance, no investment in the squad had shafted us, The Owners and Webber all need to go, I am also now at the point where I see Farke as a liability also, all very sad but there's always next season to look forward to with several players gone for big money and replaced on the cheap.

The common factor in the recent relegations are the Stowmarket Two.

The SSS ( Stowmarket Selfish Shits ) have now let us believe 3 times and on each occasion been happy to see us go straight back down.
They have to go, but they will not.

Agreed FFL, Webber failed with signings and DF is failing with selections, motivation and substitutions.

We need new owners and then see if Webber and DF are able to do the job
with finance. If not they can go too.

It's just crazy we are still trying to get by on this self funded model. Then when we get to the bug league where money is it's like they just don't want it? Is it because they are scared we'd get attention and offers for club? Or is it because they are fucking clueless. Seeing cabin boy Tom smiling and just chatting away as we go down fing annoys me

I know I am being stupid But I cannot give up hope that DF's 'Little Miracle' will come true.

The fact is that we do not really know what will happen. True, our demise seems inevitable. However, even if we are relegated, as seems increasingly likely, I still cling on to the belief that we will be promoted once more yet wealthier Because we didn't spend big like Fulham, AV, etc. Some (many?) of our stars will have gone to pastures new but we will have replaced them with new talent to meet the challenge of Premier league football. The difference this time round will be more funds available for those important players that make the difference between survival and relegation. No wholesale team replacement; we know how That works but strengthening of an established team.

And not a drop of St Emillion added to the cellar.

I know I am being stupid But I cannot give up hope that DF's 'Little Miracle' will come true.

The fact is that we do not really know what will happen. True, our demise seems inevitable. However, even if we are relegated, as seems increasingly likely, I still cling on to the belief that we will be promoted once more yet wealthier Because we didn't spend big like Fulham, AV, etc. Some (many?) of our stars will have gone to pastures new but we will have replaced them with new talent to meet the challenge of Premier league football. The difference this time round will be more funds available for those important players that make the difference between survival and relegation. No wholesale team replacement; we know how That works but strengthening of an established team.

And not a drop of St Emillion added to the cellar.

Rex. I think we do know what will happen.
Relegation, sales of best players, using that cash + parachute money to prop up the clubs finances for a few more seasons, Webber pushes off, we are stuck with second rate German players and located in mid table of championship at best.

Also the another problem is, we might be able to afford the bigger transfer fees with money from this season (which will not be that much anyway) but as we are a self funded club, we won’t be able to compete with other clubs who can offer better wages. We are not going to be able to sign a player for say £15million ( not that we would, I know) but say we did for example, a player of that calibre is already on higher wages than we could offer.

Truth is we will be making the same bargain basement foreign signings, as we can afford their wages. Also Webber got lucky with Buendia and Pukki. I doubt the same luck would strike again. Plus what are the chances of the younger players coming through being as good as Max, Godfrey or Jamal. McCallum might be, but also he may not be.

Everything aligned last season with a mix of talented young players, experience and we fell lucky with a couple of unearthed gems and free signings. I just can’t see us falling on the same luck and replicating again what happened last season.

I think we will Yo Yo for a couple more seasons before establishing ourselves either in the Premiership or Championship.

Interesting reading paddy chat.

Saying that DF made it sound like Hernandez would be out all season. (Byram, Zimmermann and now Hernandez all in same week getting long injuries when we need them)

He said that DF said to a German media outlet that 'we have a second tier team in the top tier'.....that's tough to hear but it's true.

Again he says that DF had mentioned that he wanted to go more this season with 3 at the back but issues with Zimmerman, Klose and Hanley in summer chanted his mind.....as I mentioned on another thread long ago why didn't we recruit another CB at that point?

Pd says that this summer will be so important and another like last summer will be unacceptable. Webber has spoken of work going on for next season so hopefully the right players will come in.

Pd says that emi stormed off at the end of the game and didn't bother to acknowledge the fans, team mates or DF. Pd says it shows there might be a slight issue in the camp but it's Df's job to sort it.

Pd said that Webber has said there will be money to spend in summer but it won't be large amounts and similar to this summer and last even if we sell players and bring in millions. Webber said it's not the way the club is operating now! can we really expect to be in top 26 (fing joke) clubs by just mot spending?....So that is spending 750k on 1 player and that's it? Surely if we have money carried over from.this season, prem money and player sales we can spend a fair bit?

Interesting theory on duda is he came here unhappy at his patent club and manager basically saying you're not in my plans. 1st game with us plays well and wants to impress to hopefully keep us up. The patent club sack manager and suddenly Duda sees he might be wanted again and then somewhere in his mind he has decided he wants to be back with them to impress new manager and not be at a club fighting for survival....probably not true but interesting.

Pd says if a player is in 18 on a game day he will not be in Df'sbad books if a player suddenly isn't about then he most likely is ie leitner.

Pd says that the club would rather sustainability over prem football. Webber again made very clear last week, yes, it will hurt if they go down and the people inside the club will feel they have let the fans down, but everything they are trying is with sustainability in mind. Hence why they go out and buy two teenagers in Jan. But not buy players to help us stay up. So basically we don't aim for the premiership we just want to be clear of debt but won't spend the money we have or try to stay in the richest league in the world?

Interesting that he thinks the club will look to sign players who could keep the club in the prem next summer so that if we go back up we will have the players for it.......So don't buy the players to keep us up when we are in the prem do it the summer after when we are down and if we do go back up we will not need to spend as we will have players to keep us up?? So same as last summer. Confusing. He says that he thinks Webber and DF will look to keep core players like Krul, Hanley, Zimmermann, Tettey (he will be here), trybull, mclean and stiepermann...not sure about him.

Asked about players on loan who ha e impressed club and might get a chance he said Jaiyesimi is the best of them and getting rave reviews followed by Raggett (Portsmouth fans singing Raggett for England) but it's up to DF to decide if the are good enough for championship if not then they'll move on. Surely give them a go. I mean stiepermann was crap 1st season and vrancic took time.

Rex. I think we do know what will happen.
Relegation, sales of best players, using that cash + parachute money to prop up the clubs finances for a few more seasons, Webber pushes off, we are stuck with second rate German players and located in mid table of championship at best.
According to SW & Co, the 5 year plan did not include us going up last season, so we should be able to come up again within the next three seasons especially as we did not spend any money and we will have parachute payments and we wil have the sale money from all our best players gone. So we will obviously spend all those riches on such great players that will get us back into the premiership and stay there. Yes!!!!!