Gate Prediction - Millers Away v Coventry | Vital Football

Gate Prediction - Millers Away v Coventry

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
How many will be at St Andrew's on Tuesday night when Coventry entertain Rotherham?

Predictions in for 7.15pm on Tuesday please!

Oh dear this will take some guessing, ha-ha. You've got to have some sympathy for the Coventry fans having to travel here, there and everywhere just to watch their team. We had four years of it when we had to travel out of town to the Don Valley Stadium r.i.p. but this is much worse because the sky blues have to travel to Birmingham for their "home" games, having had to do the same with their trips to Northampton in previous seasons. I don't know what the situation is regarding a stadium but it will be a good thing for everyone if they can get back to playing their home games in Coventry.

Anyway, I've thought it through and come to the conclusion (for what it's worth), and decided that the crowd will be .... 7,462 .... :shrug: (y)

And to be honest with you, this one really IS anyone's guess.

Oh dear, I need to amend my prediction for the attendance figure.
I've only just seen that the prices for this fixture have been reduced for all categories. My prediction of 7,462 is in my opinion well below what it should be with more fans turning up to this top of the table fixture.
My amended guess will be .... 8,845 ....

The Official Gate was

8,990 with 1,113 of those being Millers

OK me and my trusty calculator make this

3 points are going to MILLER4LIFE who was +129 away

2 points are off to NEZ who was -145

and 1 point to AX for being +242

BUT PLEASE Check that I've got this right!