I follow | Page 2 | Vital Football

I follow

I can't seem to login using Safari anymore. No problems with Chrome and the live streams have all been fine so far this season. I too have noticed stuttering on the other videos

Interestingly, having spent the last hour watching the C5 cricket highlights on line on full screen at very good quality and followed it with the extended highlights from yesterday, the iFollow quality was very poor - obviously same internet set up, broadband speed, etc - it really wasn't very good. Complaint to follow, we should be getting better for our £45 and was fine last season.

Interestingly, having spent the last hour watching the C5 cricket highlights on line on full screen at very good quality and followed it with the extended highlights from yesterday, the iFollow quality was very poor - obviously same internet set up, broadband speed, etc - it really wasn't very good. Complaint to follow, we should be getting better for our £45 and was fine last season.

Yes even on 720HD the players look grainy and often pixelated. Really iFollow should be offering 1080p - it's the basic minimum now online.

@grahametheexile

I get a second or so drop out every few minutes on the live audio only feed.

The combined live video/audio feed is surprisingly fine.

I can't help you on the archived play backs, as I have yet to indulge.
I’ve also been getting the 1 second drop out since the start of the season on the live audio. But i’ve noticed it only happens when i’m looking at the vitals site. If im looking at the Redimps/ifollow site, it doesnt do it.

Clearly there's something wrong here. Where's the best place to complain?

Edit: Found it - ifollow@efl.com

Last edited by a moderator: