What Will The Score Be On Wednesday Night? | Vital Football

What Will The Score Be On Wednesday Night?

herringthorpe

Alert Team
Staff member
What will the score be - after 90 minutes - when our S6 neighbours come to the New York Stadium in the Carabao Cup second round on Wednesday?

Get predicting!

Predictions in for 7.15 on Wednesday night please!

Well if this was taking place at Hillsborough then I would have no hesitation in going for a Millers victory. But as good as our away record is against the Owls, our home record is just the opposite, woeful.
However, I think that this squad is as good as most I've seen over the years and at our best I reckon that we could hold our own against any Championship side.
We've had a bit of a break with the postponements coming our way, but you never know how it will affect the performance. There are so many factors that come into the equation which makes it a difficult conundrum. The Owls always score at our place, and we struggle to keep a clean sheet, so it's not looking good, but we can score, and we're capable of scoring two or three, so I'm going for a BIG score draw in 90 minutes and then it's anyone's guess who'll go through on penalties ....

3 - 3

OK I make this

No 10 points to give out

But 5 points will go to AX who said that those from S6 would get a win

and MV and MILLER4LIFE get 2 points each for saying that the S6 lot would score once.

BUT PLEASE make sure I've got this right!