Aston Villa v Everton Match Thread - Official Innit | Page 13 | Vital Football

Aston Villa v Everton Match Thread - Official Innit

Incredible amount of space in this game so far with a lot of running - I hope we're not on our knees again after an hour.

Wes is +50% already - not just the goal.

I was thinking that earlier but then he made one or two crucial interceptions and I think he's doing ok. Most of Everton's best work is down their left and that's not his department.

They've obviously cottoned onto our LB/RB positions being weak so, yes, they're piling everything down the wings so Luiz isn't seeing much of the ball - sometimes as a DM in front of the centre-halves tha just means you're stopping them playing through the middle too of course and can be a +ve sign.

They've obviously cottoned onto our LB/RB positions being weak so, yes, they're piling everything down the wings so Luiz isn't seeing much of the ball - sometimes as a DM in front of the centre-halves tha just means you're stopping them playing through the middle too of course and can be a +ve sign.

Bizarre comment! Taylor has been rock solid again

Why are we sitting back so far and letting them play on to us . I get counter attack but when you have to start it in your own 18 yard box ..... please .