CFC...... | Page 2 | Vital Football

CFC......

Have arrived in lovely norfolk and ready for the splendours the Holiday Inn has to offer! Haha. Great view of the pitch from the room if i didnt have a ticket to be fair!!

Have arrived in lovely norfolk and ready for the splendours the Holiday Inn has to offer! Haha. Great view of the pitch from the room if i didnt have a ticket to be fair!!
The weather is going to be brilliant for you. Just saw it should be 29 or higher. Lovely football weather. I've been to that hotel next to pitch a couple of times...It's okay and everytime I've had a great view of the pitch

The weather is going to be brilliant for you. Just saw it should be 29 or higher. Lovely football weather. I've been to that hotel next to pitch a couple of times...It's okay and everytime I've had a great view of the pitch
Ive been 3 times now, as you say its ok does a job. Good atmosphere for pre match game. Yes weather looks glorious, lets hope cfc wilt in it and we cope better tomo!

Have a great weekend, FY76! Let’s hope that we play like we did against Newcastle. I honestly think that if we do then Chelsea will have a big problem.

Thanks guys, enjoy the game and your day too chaps! I met Delia last night going up to her room with Michael! She said ‘well i hope we win for you,! Bless her!

Have a great weekend, FY76! Let’s hope that we play like we did against Newcastle. I honestly think that if we do then Chelsea will have a big problem.
Big ask but i agree with you, fast start vital again and of course first goal, dont want us chasing game against a side like CFC we will get picked off.

City

1 Tim Krul GK
2Max Aarons DF
12 Jamal Lewis DF
5 Grant Hanley (C) DF
4 Ben Godfrey DF
19 Tom Trybull MF
14 Todd Cantwell MF
10 Moritz Leitner MF
18 Marco Stiepermann MF
17 Emiliano Buendía MF
22 Teemu Pukki FW
Substitutes
21 Ralf Fährmann Sub
3 Sam Byram Sub
15 Timm Klose Sub
23 Kenny McLean Sub
27 Alexander Tettey Sub
8 Mario Vrancic Sub
32 Dennis Srbeny Sub

Chelsea XI: Kepa, Christensen, Jorginho, Abraham, Pedro, Zouma, Kovacic, Mount, Pulisic, Azpilicueta, Emerson
Substitutes: Caballero, Alonso, Barkley, Willian, Giroud, Batshuayi, Tomori

BBC

Norwich boss Daniel Farke: "After the first home game and win under out belt the feeling was good. We know it's going to an unbelievable difficult task today.
"I would have preferred if they had some fair results before coming here today - they'll be more greedy to get their season going today.
On Teemu Pukki: "It's not about individual statistics but team statistics. Teemu is important not only because of goals, but assists and team-work. I'm not interested if he gets the Golden Boot, it's about the team getting points."

Interesting from a CFC fan
Relieved to see Abraham in the starting line up, we’ve seen too many young talents discarded. Glad Lampard is giving him time, doesn’t matter where we finish this season.

BBC
Chelsea manager Frank Lampard: "Mateo Kovacic has been playing well so is an easy replacement [for Kante]. Bringing in Abraham was a choice, Tammy's mobility to play and cause Norwich problems was what I was thinking of.
"I know Norwich very well from last season and they have started well this year. Teemu Pukki is a huge threat but so are many of their other players."