Leicester tickets | Vital Football

Leicester tickets

There's a few hundred left, about half of which have restricted views. In a ground with a capacity of more than 32000, I wouldn't call this "lots" but there you go. Regardless of whether we sell them before the game or not, it looks like being a bigger crowd than it was last Sunday.

Slightly less there yesterday so not sold out both home games anybody whinging about not getting a ticket doesn’t want to go enough to get off their backside,my stepson started the season with zero loyalty points he’s been to both home games is going on tues against Blackburn and he’s joined the membership scheme and now stands 50pts short of the magic 500 which should guarantee he gets a chance of a ticket when the big boys come to town,no moaning or bitching from him just looked at what he needed to do and got on and did it
If you want to go and watch united you can,if you’re prepared to do a bit and not expect everything to be handed to you
Not havin a go at anyone in particular on here mind if anyone thought I was,more the social media snowflakes