Transfer rumors | Page 321 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Just wondering if a military man like you, a soldier, er, could you give a man a lethal blow?

What if he was coming, really hard?

And do you always imagine doing it face to face with a bloke, or could you take a man from behind?

Woanz, I'm broadminded and also old fashioned but this sort of comment is crude garbage and enough to put some posters off.

Most threads start well, but then the discussion is lost as there are pages of unrelated utter drivel, nothing to do with Forest, or football in general.
In fairness, folk really need to sort their differences away from the forum. I don't mind disagreement on subjects, if they're football/Forest related as long as folk are respectful but it doesn't take long to descend into a slanging match.
to sum up, grow up or leave the forum.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, please keep the comments on this thread associated with football and the transfer market.

Give me some time to sort through this thread.

I don't look upon this like it's the end, I look upon it like it's moving on you know. It's almost like my work here's done. I can't imagine Jesus going 'Oh, I've told a few people in Bethlehem I'm the son of God, can I just stay here with Mum and Dad now?' No. You gotta move on. You gotta spread the word. You gotta go to Nazareth, please. And that's, very much like... me. My world does not end within these four walls, Nottinghams's a big place. And when I've finished with Basford, there's Hucknall, Beeston,Stapleford, you know I've got to-Clifton, Ruddington. You know. My-Radfords. Because I am my own boss, I can-Hyson Green. I can wake up one morning and go 'Ooh, I don't feel like working today, can I just stay in bed?' 'Ooh, don't know, better ask the boss.' 'Paul can I stay in bed all day?' 'Yes you can Paul.' Both me, that's not me in bed with another bloke called Paul

Most threads start well, but then the discussion is lost as there are pages of unrelated utter drivel, nothing to do with Forest, or football in general.
In fairness, folk really need to sort their differences away from the forum. I don't mind disagreement on subjects, if they're football/Forest related as long as folk are respectful but it doesn't take long to descend into a slanging match.
to sum up, grow up or leave the forum.

There is a dedicated thread to unrelated utter drivel in off topic, very inclusive, everyone welcome!

Woanz, I'm broadminded and also old fashioned but this sort of comment is crude garbage and enough to put some posters off.

It certainly whacks my pip.

I have been away for a few weeks and was hoping THEY would grow tired of their cliquey in joke BS, but it seems they have ramped it up with gay tops off BS.

Pathetic