Transfer rumors | Page 319 | Vital Football

Transfer rumors

Doumbia is shit hot on FIFA 15. Get him in!!!!

Just looked at his stats online for FIFA lol.

Acceleration 94
Sprint Speed 99
Strength 99

All of these would indicate he might be OK for the Championship but he's only 5'10 though, so he'd probably be shit in this division.

Have any of our other players ever been shit hot on FIFA?

I would guess Antonio would have been quite decent due to size, strength and pace as that does seem to help massively with FIFA.

Perhaps we should do our scouting on FIFA as the main attributes that most people associate (on here at least) with success in the Championship are size, strength and pace.

I doubt we could do much worse than we historically have done.

I always used to buy Messi first thing. Yates is decent now though.

Just seen the article in the Post about Colback not getting a squad number at Newcastle. Bit of a waste unless he goes to League 1 or abroad.

Just seen the article in the Post about Colback not getting a squad number at Newcastle. Bit of a waste unless he goes to League 1 or abroad.
Shit move by Bruce by all accounts, said he would be involved, so he didn’t move on deadline day

Then told he’s not...so now he’s stuck

Personally I think speak to him, get him in January. Job done

Shit move by Bruce by all accounts, said he would be involved, so he didn’t move on deadline day

Then told he’s not...so now he’s stuck

Personally I think speak to him, get him in January. Job done
He might even agree to cancel Colbacks contract after treating him so poorly so he becomes a free agent. I can’t see him coming here though as his wages will be too much and we have 27 midfielders already

See what's what in January, if our midfield isn't performing worth asking if he wants to come back. Proper dick move by Bruce though, wouldn't be surprised if he went up north on loan he's too good to sit out half a season.

He might even agree to cancel Colbacks contract after treating him so poorly so he becomes a free agent. I can’t see him coming here though as his wages will be too much and we have 27 midfielders already
Doesn't matter. He still can't get a PL or SBC move until January even if it is cancelled

So Colback sits it out in their reserves until January on a full wage - then, potentially we have a look, if needed.

Feel with Samedo, Sow, Yates and Bostock we have covered that position. Agree with DR Forest re striker being primary target now. May have to wait till Jan. Problem is everyone is after a reliable striker with pace. They are very few and far between and are picked up by the big clubs as soon as they come to light. The likes of ourselves are left to develop our own or have a shot in the dark for someone and hope they can hit a good season. Defenders do not like pace thus Burke being a good gamble at £13M for RBL. He is a big unit as well so could develop in to someone who is difficult to shove off the ball and bully. Still think he could develop in to a good striker given good coaching.

Feel with Samedo, Sow, Yates and Bostock we have covered that position. Agree with DR Forest re striker being primary target now. May have to wait till Jan. Problem is everyone is after a reliable striker with pace. They are very few and far between and are picked up by the big clubs as soon as they come to light. The likes of ourselves are left to develop our own or have a shot in the dark for someone and hope they can hit a good season. Defenders do not like pace thus Burke being a good gamble at £13M for RBL. He is a big unit as well so could develop in to someone who is difficult to shove off the ball and bully. Still think he could develop in to a good striker given good coaching.

I think looking at what Leipzig thought of him, he doesn't take to coaching very well apparently.

Clubs who have faced a similar crisis of having few or poor quality strikers have played the false number 9 system. It was noticeable that in the Leeds game Grabban, particularly early in second half was dropping deep to pick the ball up. Often in own half. The Leeds centre backs were unsure to go with him.

In the Fleetwood game Silva's goal was a typical false number 9 goal where he filled the space usually occupied by a striker. SL has consistently said the goals this season is likely to besmeared across the team. Perhaps it is bin design that Forest are going to be short in the striker dept this season.