Club Shop Feedback Thread | Page 6 | Vital Football

Club Shop Feedback Thread

Lots of 4x XL's and 3x XL's in the Club Shop today, the odd large and medium and no smalls!

Thought they have stocked it up more (appreciate it might be an manufacturer issue).

Got my lad a new shirt yesterday. A bit of info on the sizing if you had a 3/4XL last year you may only need an XL this time around.

Any feedback, positive or negative, from the new Club Shop?
Yes. Spacious and well layed out with a decent amount of stock, they had my size anyway. Well worth a visit and you can browse without rushing, unlike you feel you have to do on match days.
Definitely a positive.

Any feedback, positive or negative, from the new Club Shop?

Couldn't believe the cost of some items of clothing in there and other bits and pieces. I presume it's the same all over, though, for football clubs up and down the country. Stick a badge on something and you can double the price...

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but I went in to the waterside shop today (which I think is great!) and I was a bit disappointed that they didn't sell towels. They'd fly off the shelf this time of year!

Don't know if it has been mentioned, but I went in to the waterside shop today (which I think is great!) and I was a bit disappointed that they didn't sell towels. They'd fly off the shelf this time of year!

Tea towels or the sort the Jerry’s put down the night before?