Transfer window | Page 3 | Vital Football

Transfer window

well doubt we could match brightons wages but the player might fancy a move back to yorkshire rather than the south coast we shall see
Potter fav for Brighton job so that might work against us hopefully Chris’s new found fame might swing it I’ve no doubt we won’t be the only two clubs looking at him,Chris is really goin to have to earn his money this summer

Potter fav for Brighton job so that might work against us hopefully Chris’s new found fame might swing it I’ve no doubt we won’t be the only two clubs looking at him,Chris is really goin to have to earn his money this summer
Yeah cos Chris's been a r8 idle ferker in every window since he's been here aint he Capt Obvious Bully?:LOL: UTPB

according to s2 rumour mill looks like mcburrnie going to brighton so thats 1 off the list

according to s2 rumour mill looks like mcburrnie going to brighton so thats 1 off the list

Assuming that a) we were ever interested in him at all (still not seen a solid source on this) and b) you consider that posters on S2 not named Richard Cadette are good sources to listen to, then sure.

I've no doubt that if he signs for another team this will become an absolute fact and be used as a stick to beat the club with by the usual suspects, probably for years to come.

Assuming that a) we were ever interested in him at all (still not seen a solid source on this) and b) you consider that posters on S2 not named Richard Cadette are good sources to listen to, then sure.

I've no doubt that if he signs for another team this will become an absolute fact and be used as a stick to beat the club with by the usual suspects, probably for years to come.
It's all Mr McCabe's fault I tell you!

It's hard to think of a striker who fits the CW United blueprint better than McBurnie. Chris doesn't do transfer speculation, but I'd be surprised if the reported interest isn't true.

Potter to Brighton is a spanner in the works. Brighton need a starting no 9 and Potter has an established and fruitful relationship with the player. Advantage Brighton.

It's hard to think of a striker who fits the CW United blueprint better than McBurnie. Chris doesn't do transfer speculation, but I'd be surprised if the reported interest isn't true.

Potter to Brighton is a spanner in the works. Brighton need a starting no 9 and Potter has an established and fruitful relationship with the player. Advantage Brighton.

Isn't Glenn Murray Brighton's starting striker? Also, you are assuming that McBurnie enjoyed working with Potter to such an extent that it would be the deciding factor. There's no way to know that for sure.

Other things to consider: Swansea may not want to sell their best player to their old manager and McBurnie might want to move back home to Yorkshire.

Murray turns 36 in September, his career is winding down. However Locadia and Andone have not produced the form to dislodge him from the team. McBurnie will see Brighton as a club he'll be in the starting 11 at.

Whether Potter and McBurnie are besties I couldn't comment on. But McBurnie enjoyed his highest scoring season under Potter as well as the most amount of game time. A fruitful partnership.

Murray turns 36 in September, his career is winding down. However Locadia and Andone have not produced the form to dislodge him from the team. McBurnie will see Brighton as a club he'll be in the starting 11 at.

Whether Potter and McBurnie are besties I couldn't comment on. But McBurnie enjoyed his highest scoring season under Potter as well as the most amount of game time. A fruitful partnership.
If McBurnie prefers Brighton to the MIGHTY BLADES we'll move on t'next target,that's if Mc was a target at all won't wi.UTPB

Isn't Glenn Murray Brighton's starting striker? Also, you are assuming that McBurnie enjoyed working with Potter to such an extent that it would be the deciding factor. There's no way to know that for sure.

Other things to consider: Swansea may not want to sell their best player to their old manager and McBurnie might want to move back home to Yorkshire.
almost certain i saw somewhere that murrays leaving the club so there obviously in the market for another number 9 i see potter as a good appointment for us as i can only see them being in bottom 6 next season and hes an inexperienced manager

Seems like De Gea has turned danr a new contract at Manure and some BLADES have gone into panic mode thinkin HENDO may not return. If he does return Gr8 if he dunt LORD WILDER will find us anutha Gem(Hopefully) UTPB

Seems like De Gea has turned danr a new contract at Manure and some BLADES have gone into panic mode thinkin HENDO may not return. If he does return Gr8 if he dunt LORD WILDER will find us anutha Gem(Hopefully) UTPB
of course he will in any case hendo wont be man utds number 1 next season even if de gea leaves they will buy a top experienced keeper just depends if dean wants to stay there as number 2

If De Gea leaves Man U they'll throw money at the likes of Donnarumma or Oblak to replace him. Any meaningful step up the pecking order for Henderson would require Romero to leave, and he seems happy to stay. It's a struggle to find a better second choice keeper in world football.

We can't get too fixated on Henderson, if the transfer's not on we need to refocus elsewhere in order to snap up a PL quality keeper asap.

If De Gea leaves Man U they'll throw money at the likes of Donnarumma or Oblak to replace him. Any meaningful step up the pecking order for Henderson would require Romero to leave, and he seems happy to stay. It's a struggle to find a better second choice keeper in world football.

We can't get too fixated on Henderson, if the transfer's not on we need to refocus elsewhere in order to snap up a PL quality keeper asap.
yes i agree with your last paragraph raum we need clarification as soon as possible so we can get another keeper in if henderson isnt gonna be available dont think chris will give it more than a couple of weeks