Manchester City v Watford FA Cup Final - Saturday 18th May 2019 KO 5.00PM | Page 2 | Vital Football

Manchester City v Watford FA Cup Final - Saturday 18th May 2019 KO 5.00PM

Guys - I'm calling it a day 11 years and 25k+ posts. Given it some thought and I cannot continue to be part of this site. There's been a falling out and if I continue it has the potential to get ugly which won't benefit anyone. So, on the brink of an unprecedented domestic treble it's a farewell from me and thanks to everyone for the online friendship - it's been a blast!

Hopefully we will win tomorrow but if we don't then it will be well done to the Hornets.

So, once more with feeling...

Ederson, Walker, OZ35, VK4, Stonesy, Gundogan, Merlin, Red Kev, Bernardo, RS7, Kun.

Berti: Sweet Baby Jesus H. Navas, Muric, Sane, Mahrez, Foden, Laporte, Danilo.

X

Not a team player or one that works hard enough and is living on his Brylcream adverts, but not as thick as DB7 who had the ad and then shaved his head.
I prefer Leroy, and he should prefer us. If he doesn't, that says more about him than us. As Buzz says, we only need team players.

The problem with Sané is, game time, but when DS21 hang up his boots he will get all the game time he wants, he just has to be patient, I think we will lose him but I do not want him to go.
Absolutely. He's a fine player, still young and improving. I hope we can keep him but if not, then good luck Leroy and thank you.