Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City - 3pm GMT Sunday 12th May 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT | Page 3 | Vital Football

Brighton & Hove Albion v Manchester City - 3pm GMT Sunday 12th May 2019 - Premier League match Preview and MDT

By the way, I wonder where the trophy is. Will it be on a helicopter somewhere? If so, I'll bet the FA have it on an airfield on Miseryside.

Apparently we are taking the one given to us last year which has been in the City Trophy Cabinet, The Dippers have the replica.

Bad New Tyler at the Amex

XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Laporte, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Silva, Mahrez, Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Danilo, Stones, De Bruyne, Sané, Otamendi, Jesus

Rodney starts........oh dear. That has given me a bad feeling. I really, really hope he finally proves me wrong but am seriously baffled by that selection.

Rodney starts........oh dear. That has given me a bad feeling. I really, really hope he finally proves me wrong but am seriously baffled by that selection.

In reality, he is a good player but once he realizes he does not have to prove anything to us and plays for Manchester City and not the I team, then he should be OK.

D6XiSmbXkAAMMAa.jpg

Update from Rob Pollard at the Amex
Guardiola mobbed by the home fans as he comes out to the dugout area to soak up the atmosphere.

He often does this. Leaves his players in the dressing room alone for some time so they can prepare without him being there, before going back in after the warm ups to deliver his final instructions.

No hint of nerves from the manager, who says he’s been “sleeping like a little boy” in the build up to this one.

Can’t say the same for me!

I'm surprised, but let's support the team now!

I don't think he had the option, with Phil Foden, probably a tad inexperienced, Sane as the impact player late on, Can't risk bringing on KDB from the start in case we need to sub, so with no Fernandinho it was nailed on for Mahrez and I do not think he even considered playing two strikers

I don't think he had the option, with Phil Foden, probably a tad inexperienced, Sane as the impact player late on, Can't risk bringing on KDB from the start in case we need to sub, so with no Fernandinho it was nailed on for Mahrez and I do not think he even considered playing two strikers

Very good points Buzz :tophat:

Now is a perfect time to shine but I have said that several times before and he has tested my faith to the limit. But he is a City player and that is what counts - Colin is right.

Come on City!