Stretford Galacticos - Manchester City - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax - Will Open Post Match | Page 4 | Vital Football

Stretford Galacticos - Manchester City - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax - Will Open Post Match

Some of the dippers comments have had me in stitches. Some have been calling for Silva to get a retrospective ban after his clash with Pereria, generally clutching at straws though. The Liverpool Echo is like Pravda.

Just watching the goals from the game again. Thoroughly enjoying Gary Neville’s discomfort btw.

Aguero’s run before Sané scores.....top class. He drags both Darmian and Smalling out of position creating the acres of space which Leroy put to good use :bow:

The post match studio discussion with Neville & Keane going at one another, Souness laying into the rag performance and Joe Hart wishing he was somewhere (anywhere) else is hilarious.

Neville is desperate not to slag off the rags. He ties himself into knots trying to find excuses whilst Keane just manages to stop short of saying “they were utter shite”. Priceless.

I have just seen the orange referred to on a rag forum as "pimptache".
:rotfl:

I do have to chuckle when I recall just how giddy they were when they ‘snatched him’ away from us back in January 2018.

Oh joy. Somethings it is life’s small pleasures that are so rewarding :rofl:

I do have to chuckle when I recall just how giddy they were when they ‘snatched him’ away from us back in January 2018.

Oh joy. Somethings it is life’s small pleasures that are so rewarding :rofl:
For the 11 minutes or so he was on at the end of the game, his "heat map" only showed one touch. Ha!

D48nDtSXoAA1YlT.png

Alex Sanchez's touch map of his 12 minutes on the pitch

[B]Match of the Day[/B]‏Verified account @[B]BBCMOTD[/B]

we dodged an expensive bullet there and got Bernardo, I think it was a ploy on our part to see Fred and Sanchez at the rags as a diversion tactic whilst we pocketed our real targets

If so it was incredibly cunning.

Bernardo has seized the opportunity presented through the enforced absences of KDB. Boy has he stepped up :clap::bow:

If so it was incredibly cunning.

Bernardo has seized the opportunity presented through the enforced absences of KDB. Boy has he stepped up :clap::bow:

Still young, if we can keep hold of him, he will only get better.

I thought it was telling that Klipperty expected us to beat Stretford, but still claims his team is the team of the year

Still young, if we can keep hold of him, he will only get better.

I thought it was telling that Klipperty expected us to beat Stretford, but still claims his team is the team of the year
Klipperty is fawning over his players in his desperate attempt to keep them on the top of their game for these last few matches. No doubt they will sweep Huddersfield aside but they've still got Newcastle and Wolves. Neither will be be bankers.

Klipperty is fawning over his players in his desperate attempt to keep them on the top of their game for these last few matches. No doubt they will sweep Huddersfield aside but they've still got Newcastle and Wolves. Neither will be be bankers.
Professor Klomp appears to have let the pressure get to him. He has already reverted to loser speak with 3 matches yet to be played.

The BBC R5Live presenter on the early morning programme was banging in about how "Liverpool deserve the title because they have only lost one game"......:guns:

The title is determined by how many points, and, generally, games you win.
As well as dropping points in two games less, we've also won that many more than Liverpool.