if we win | Vital Football

if we win

Well, the Rioja's flowing here in Spain and, funnily enough, the Leeds fan is nowhere to be seen.

Sauvignon going down nicely here TT - was watching the match with a good friend who is a Leeds fan so was being very polite...........but she's gone now :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

I'm so excited, worried ( we NEED to beat Ipswich)stunned, happy emotional that it hurts.
i know there's one who doesn't think I care because i don't attend but it matters so much I'm still shaking.

Same TT , shaking like a s hitting dog through that Leeds game , get the fluck in?

In Spain and France for 3 months Twirlo but, as ever, I'll be there in spirit and watching every stream and broadcast available.

I'll still be nervous as hell though

my problem too TT - will be in Palma Nova on Saturday night - bad timing!!! With 3 friends who don't give a monkeys about football............so will just have to remove myself and find a bar to watch the match. A weird way to watch, but that's how it is.

Having a great break down in Cornwall with the family... Last time we were here the mighty Blades ended up winning League One. #justsaying
Our young un's just told mi tickets are sellin really well for the Ipswich game Carpe,let's have a sell out and get behind these lads.Anyone who can't mek it hopefully you enjoy the game/result wherever ya are and yes i include the obsessed ex hotelier brainbox in that. :yes:UTCB

Our young un's just told mi tickets are sellin really well for the Ipswich game Carpe,let's have a sell out and get behind these lads.Anyone who can't mek it hopefully you enjoy the game/result wherever ya are and yes i include the obsessed ex hotelier brainbox in that. :yes:UTCB
I'm not the one that needs reassuring.

Never needed a letter from McC to confirm my standing Thanks anyway needy1

I'm not the one that needs reassuring.

Never needed a letter from McC to confirm my standing Thanks anyway needy1
:LOL::LOL::LOL: Dunt forget abart the sticker wi TRUE BLADES on it,oh Obsessed one.Only thing i need is a win for DEM MIGHTY BLADES on Satdi,so we can all have a luvly summer. Try and enjoy our success if it does happen on Satdi and just think if it did go tits up for us against the Tractor boys ya can carry on wi all your bile towards KING KEV,win win for thee mi owd pal.:yes:WE'RE ON THE MARCH WI WILDERS ARMY.UTCB

We will blow Ipswich away no worries, and i will be watching as i've watched most of our matches on Sky or ifollow in glorious sunshine (hopefully as we have rain at the mo') and the vino tinto will be flowing.

UTB