Norwich 1/50
Sheff Utd 4/11
Leeds 10/11
Villa 2/1
West Brom 10/3
Midd 12/1
Bristol City 12/1
Derby 25/1

I think it will be decided on Monday. Sheffield United win at Hull and I can't see them dropping another point.

Apparently the last time we won at Griffin Park was back in 1950 and we have only won one of our last 10 Easter Monday games, so all bodes well then!. So far this season the team seem to produce something when all seems lost, hopefully this will happen. Definitely D Day today.

I remember going to Birmingham in 85 where Leeds had to win by three goals and a team I can't remember had to lose. It will probably be like that at Ipswich.

Well the chance as gone today, but we need to win to hang in ,Sheff Utd 3 shots on goal all gone in ,that’s what we’ve been short of ,putting chances away,

If ever a group of players needed to show some balls now is the time, if we go down having given it a go fair enough, if they fall apart as with Wigan then I will be fuming!!.

The strange thing is that if yiu has given me a playoff place at the beginning of the season I would have jumped at it, now it just seems a failure.

Well I gave myself a few hours to dwell on the result before putting pen to paper, however my mood hasnt changed probably got worse. Brentford, for a change, were there for the taking and what did we have, Bambi up front who almost masked his ineptitude by getting almost getting a penalty, Roberts who had the grace and touch of a sledgehammer and a midfield who were on the pitch somewhere but clearly not were they should have been. The most telling stat was the most completed passes by Leeds players, the top 4 were all defenders! Didnt understand why Forshaw was in for Phillips but assumed Bielsa knew what he was doing.

Bringing on Roofe and Clarke was also a waste of time as both were clearly unfit and coild offer nothing, surely there were other players who could have been used.

Unless there is a massive change in attitude, we are not going anywhere in the playoffs, indeed as we will probably be playing Derby I can already see the grin from ear to ear on Lampards face who will no doubt feel it is some form of retribution for the spying scandal.

Good luck to the poor soul who has volunteered to do the fans view, I doubt if you will need more than one hand to to up the scores.

Rant over ( until the next time).