Removed at own request

First team from this game on.

Son up top please

Hugo

Foyth Toby Jan Rose

Wanyama Dier

Lucas Christian Alli
Son

We know they're going to sit back and hope to grind out a draw. Son and Lucas running at them is going to open spaces, so need Dele and Erikson to exploit that. Such a must win game to take us to the spam, and their very own cup final.....who are going to do everything to feck us over. Win the next two and then we will really be in the driving seat for 3rd place....and yes I know it's in our hands right now.....but two games, two wins ....and depending on results elsewhere, top four could be sorted!

First team from this game on.

Son up top please

Hugo

Foyth Toby Jan Rose

Wanyama Dier

Lucas Christian Alli
Son

Never liked a double DM setup, Dier and Wanyama will offer zero attacking options or movement.

Would rather one of them benched, dropping Alli deep with Llorente as the target man. Son on the flank as I see Brighton parking the bus which wouldn't leave him space to run into.

Hugo

KWP Toby Jan Rose

Wan/Dier Alli

Lucas Christian Son

Llorente

Never liked a double DM setup, Dier and Wanyama will offer zero attacking options or movement.

Would rather one of them benched, dropping Alli deep with Llorente as the target man. Son on the flank as I see Brighton parking the bus which wouldn't leave him space to run into.

Hugo

KWP Toby Jan Rose

Wan/Dier Alli

Lucas Christian Son

Llorente

I wouldn’t play llorente personally, Duffy and Dunk are excellent in the air, so that would play into their hands.

Must win game as Total just said,I think we have made our new home a Fortress after just two games,new stadium syndrome is non existent,I fully expect a serious thrashing of Brighton,sorry Mr Hughton,Spurs Legend. C.O.Y.S.

Expecting a draw.....just to keep my successful run of predictions going.
Watching the Chelsea game...can’t see Hazard pulling his hamstring as he is just jogging around like Messi...unfortunately Chelsea look really good at everything except defending corners and set plays...think they will win.

Well with arse, utd and now Chelsea results....the gods are on our side. Let's make sure we capitalise tomorrow night... COYS

Must win etc etc. We will have to grind this out.

4-3-3?

Lloris
Foyth - Toby - Jan - Davies
Eriksen - Wanyama - Dele
Son - Llorente - Lucas

If Bournemouth can beat them 0-5 away, surely we can win 1-0 at home.

We need to change our attitude against so called lesser opposition, and I call for Poch to stand up and motivate our lads and get in the face of Eriksen and Dele Ali to do their best. The all owe the club everything the have and we're entitled to demand the their best.

I know some Rugby League clubs in Australia often pay for the services of a motivational speaker who has some links to, or are legends of the Club, for big matches.

Can we get Glenn Hoddle in the dressing room for all remaining matches? Let's do all we can to ensure we stay 3rd. Or does that just make too much sense?

You all talk about who plays here and who should play there, but all that means jack unless we front up in our new stadium fully switched on and ready to smash whoever we face.

Let's make it a fortress.

Can't wait for this. I expect a close game, as they will do a defending the 'Alamo' type defence, but like the Alamo, they'll be wiped out in the end...

Last edited:
Hope we revert to the Davies / Rose combo again for this one. Rose and Trippier hugging the line and stretching Brighton like we did with Palace. That allows Toby to cover RB.

That also leaves Eriksen and Dele way more space in the middle to create. Saying that, Dele should be close to being dropped after his pathetic effort levels against City on Sat. I hope Poch has shown him some video nasties of him going through the motions.

Ignore the Bournemouth result.Chris has reverted to his old guard & old tactics -they shall not pass! This a potential banana skin so 100% effort .One goal will be enough to beat Brighton. My first visit to the stadium .What could possibly go wrong?

Ignore the Bournemouth result.Chris has reverted to his old guard & old tactics -they shall not pass! This a potential banana skin so 100% effort .One goal will be enough to beat Brighton. My first visit to the stadium .What could possibly go wrong?

Same, first visit tonight. Can't wait !!

Let's bag the 3rd place BEFORE the Ajax return leg so we can truly shift our focus to CL.

Even if, by Chinese standards, it's not the year of the Cockerel, it sure enough feels like one. I remember the Leicester season, nothing could go wrong for them. We have coped amazingly well with all the adversities. Can but dream.