How to beat City...CL 2nd Leg - Manchester United FC (The Sky Blues) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 20 | Vital Football

How to beat City...CL 2nd Leg - Manchester United FC (The Sky Blues) vs Tottenham Hotspur

What a game the emotions from start to finish were incredible.
I bet Eriksen is happy because he got very lucky. What was he doing at the end just lucky it bounced off a city player.

BT sport were reporting that he was offside by millimetres on weds night on their highlight show . It changed from “inches” during the live broadcast. I would say he is a food there feet offside
Oh those food there feet metrics...so tricky...??
Ha ha what’s that about ! I typed” at least three feet” . Ain’t got a clue what” food there” feet is all about . Think we need VAR on typing now . That piece of typing was a clear and obvious error and should never have been allowed .
When I read your reply Harry I couldn’t understand what you were on about until I reread my post . Sorry mate ....... ha ha , but I agree with you , they are tricky.

Last edited:
Well, Son is going to miss the first leg of the semi-final, I'm so disappointed with what I'm seeing from Alli and Eriksen, he'll be a massive loss.

Ali and Eriksen really have to step up now, but we’ve been saying this for 6 months so don’t see it happening. They simply get away with mediocrity every week. Once Arse win their game our fall from grace will commence.

Ali and Eriksen really have to step up now, but we’ve been saying this for 6 months so don’t see it happening. They simply get away with mediocrity every week. Once Arse win their game our fall from grace will commence.

Well, I’m glad to say I’m wrong. Everton and Palace have looked after us in the most incredible way. Crazy results. Sometimes the cards fall our way. Has been an incredible few days fo Spurs.

Well, I’m glad to say I’m wrong. Everton and Palace have looked after us in the most incredible way. Crazy results. Sometimes the cards fall our way. Has been an incredible few days fo Spurs.
Arse and UTD getting tanked has given us a massive leg up,win our remaining games and we will get top 4,but then again we will probably find a way to feck it up knowing us.?

I disagree vin i.e. son Will feel that he owes the team one after the yellow for champs league, and the misses against Shity. Think he's gonna finish season on fire and we will get 3rd. We've got big players coming back, and strangely enough have a better record without Kane this season.
Coys