Aston Villa vs Millwall Match Thread Mon 22nd April 1pm. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Aston Villa vs Millwall Match Thread Mon 22nd April 1pm.

Great stuff mate , he will be hooked Win Lose or draw a full VP will make sure he's a Villan for life

That’s the plan. The only downside is he’s desperate for a shirt & I don’t think there are any kids shirts left in the shop.

That’s the plan. The only downside is he’s desperate for a shirt & I don’t think there are any kids shirts left in the shop.

I thought there were some last week but I wasn't really looking . Get him next seasons in July instead

Looking forward to this. It won't be a walkover but I hope we send the Millwall fans home totally pissed off. I only hope those climate change protesters in London don't try to block their way home.

I think this one will be tough.

Yes, I know we've won 9 on the bounce, but it's got to end sometime. Millwall are fighting for their lives...... to keep themselves out of the final relegation slot. They are a completely different animal to Bolton.

They will be a typical Millwall side I feel. Tough, hard to play against and up for the fight.

Hopefully we'll be up for the fight even more and win, but it'll be tough.

I thought the run had ended at HT at Rotherham but having witnessed the second half of superhuman effort I now fear nobody even if we go behind . We now seem to be able to find an extra gear in the second half to overcome anyone in this league

I thought the run had ended at HT at Rotherham but having witnessed the second half of superhuman effort I now fear nobody even if we go behind . We now seem to be able to find an extra gear in the second half to overcome anyone in this league

Couldn't agree more. The way we are keeping the ball means that the other sides are tiring after 60 minutes of trying to catch Super Jack and co and then we take advantage.