Pre-Match View From Hull | Vital Football

Pre-Match View From Hull

Oooh, the spice hasn’t kicked in yet
Sorry, but I only think about them twice a season ( when we are in the same division )
Is that arrogant enough?
And calling Woodward and Morris dirty.... give over
UTB

Fans of clubs that we’ve beat in the play-offs or beaten to promotion like Hull, Forest and Ipswich seem to carry that chip against us for the rest of there lives.

Jees if us Blades did the same we’hate nearly half the league. :grinning:

Well they sound nice.

Whenever I see Adkins I'm reminded of the rubbish he speaks. Once to Giddings "What's the biggest room in your house?"
"I don't know Nigel. The kitchen I suppose.'
"No, it's the ROOM for improvement.'

Berk.

Well they sound nice.

Whenever I see Adkins I'm reminded of the rubbish he speaks. Once to Giddings "What's the biggest room in your house?"
"I don't know Nigel. The kitchen I suppose.'
"No, it's the ROOM for improvement.'

Berk.

:LOL: seriously? That's David Brent territory :ROFLMAO:

Fans of clubs that we’ve beat in the play-offs or beaten to promotion like Hull, Forest and Ipswich seem to carry that chip against us for the rest of there lives.

Jees if us Blades did the same we’hate nearly half the league. :grinning:
Our dislike for each other goes back before that night at Burnley gray I remember some very tasty encounters in the 70s and early 80s no idea how it started but it’s been goin on a hell of a long time,anyway don’t want to get dragged into that now let’s just do the bastards tomorrow eh ?

Our dislike for each other goes back before that night at Burnley gray I remember some very tasty encounters in the 70s and early 80s no idea how it started but it’s been goin on a hell of a long time,anyway don’t want to get dragged into that now let’s just do the bastards tomorrow eh ?
Yep that’s the way I see it Bully, although you’d have thought knocking us out of the FA cup in a semi at Wembley in more recent times would have sweetened them up a bit.

Reading that it’s obvious that it’s their older fans that still have a problem, the younger end seem a bit baffled by it all. (y)

One of my earliest memories on the kop in the mid 70s was seeing loads of hull fans on the away end with scarves (as was the way then) at half time half of them chucked them and put their blades scarves on,mass free for all ensued (I’m sure I didn’t dream this)