Whatever happened to | Vital Football

Whatever happened to

Hi LGC I think Albert said he hadn't got time to post on Vital Stockport and would focus on Yellow board. Love to get this place rocking and rolling with users who are polite, respectful and County mad!

Thanks Cropped as it just seems to be thee and me I was wondering who else was around.
My pal, who is a Cobblers fan (Northampton Town), is very impressed with our Vital site and Ian's match reports.

I believe there will be an email sent to all lapsed Vital County members (who have not opted out of email communication) sent next week.

There are other County forums out there... with their own 'vibe' / 'atmosphere' .. my take is this should be a place where friendly, sensible chat takes place.

No time for agro. If we disagree then we disgree politely and move on. We may draw on a more mature audience but then hey... I'm 55 and beginning to creak and life is good (when you're top of the league!).

What do you reckon LGC?

And if anyone is reading this and thinking of joining then please go ahead and make this your kind of place!

Cropped

i agree that Vital should be for friendly and constructive input even rumours. I put a post on Marionsboard about Matthew Warburton after a friend told me that MW had signed for Northampton Town from 2/7. I have received some angry posts in response.
Long Live Vital.

Yes. LGC - I saw that post. No need for some of those responses. That is exactly the sort of thing I'd like to avoid. Oh.. and I suspect you are right with that assumption the Warburton has already gone. Duxburry too would look to be a target also.

Latest County News