Steve Evans (again!) | Page 2 | Vital Football

Steve Evans (again!)

Cant work out why he'd be sat on his own bang smack in the middle of the medway upper. Would he not be sitting with monsieur scally etc.? has he fell out with everyone already?

You’re a smart guy AK... ...thought you’d understand basic physics...

Owing to his size, Fatty has his own gravitational pull which has caused all spectators within a 10m radius of him to be sucked in to his massive gut.

Scally has got previous with the next manager being at games. Didn't that happen with Peter Taylor?
Maybe, also SL has been told his job is safe and Evans is at the club in a different capacity. DOF for example

Maybe it’s exactly that, he wants to prove some wrong! He’s not the most likeable but I rate him as manager and think he is a winner.

Surely if he knows the majority of fans arent keen on him why would he come to our club in any capacity,

If being unpopular with the fans was a barrier to him taking a job then he wouldn't accept any job in England. And at the end of the day he is unemployed so he'd be happy to take the money until a better offer came along.

Of course, some fans have speculated he will take a Director of Football type role rather than being heckled on the touchline so being unpopular might not be an issue.

Sitting on the train to London for today's game, and who is sitting in the same carriage? Mr Evans himself! I've asked him if he is indeed going to be working at Gillingham in the future, and he says he is! He's going to be replacing Holy, he just needs to slim down a little so he can fit in the goal :-)

He's had some good times and one or two very dodgy moments

Exactly that. Have people forgotten that Posh sacked him this year, only to replace him with someone they had sacked previously? And they have money from the investors they found last season.

Another point to consider is that every time he falls out with a Chairman and has to be paid off, they have to pay off Raynor as well.

Another point to consider is that every time he falls out with a Chairman and has to be paid off, they have to pay off Raynor as well.

Given the above, perhaps he is negotiating with Uncle Paul to actually buy the Club?

I know this is trying to be smart after the event but I saw those photos above last week and feared for the worst.

I like Steve Lovell. I think he's done a good job on a limited budget but I'm under no illusion that he's some sort of tactical genius.

I hate the thought of that nasty convicted criminal being brought in but I fear that's what's coming.

Want the Gills fukin winning. I travel to every game away, at home every game and in the main it’s been dire to watch