Brexit and all that shite .... | Page 15 | Vital Football

Brexit and all that shite ....

so all three Wigan borough mps voted against the government on Tuesday despite all three seats voting to leave ffs
Unfortunately, they have no grasp not experience of the 'real' world, they're part of the 'Westminster bubble'. The EU has cost this country a fortune both financially and industry (jobs). If we remain inside the EU, it will wreck us.

Unfortunately, they have no grasp not experience of the 'real' world, they're part of the 'Westminster bubble'. The EU has cost this country a fortune both financially and industry (jobs). If we remain inside the EU, it will wreck us.

In what way has it "cost this country a fortune both financially and industry (jobs)".

and if we stayed how will it "wreck us"

One of the three Wigan Borough MP's has only been there since the last election in 2017, how is she part of the "Westminster Bubble"

In what way has it "cost this country a fortune both financially and industry (jobs)".

One of the three Wigan Borough MP's has only been there since the last election in 2017, how is she part of the "Westminster Bubble"

You are not very wordly are you? I've noticed, you have limited, blinkered and naive views about everything IMO.

Seeing as May has just committed Hari-kari, at what point does Boris victoriously come in, riding on his white charger......... well, an albino donkey?

As for Corbyn walking out of that meeting cos of Umuna, well, you couldn't make it up.

The Fun Boy 3 predicted all of this y' know.
?

The title of this thread couldn't be better summed up by:

a) Rees-Mogg now saying that he'll be voting for May's deal

b) Johnson implying that he'll support the deal, so long as May goes,
and, best of all,

c) this mon, who wants to be able to be able to flip and flop, but isn't willing to give the electorate the same option ........

Isn't democracy wonderful.

Well. Rees-Mogg has just shown why he's not been allowed anywhere near any negotiations.

The daft bugger has just told Andrew Neil that he'll vote for May (above risking letting in Labour) whatever the circumstance.

All May needs to do now is to work with Labour & the EU on a Customs Union, resulting in an even softer Brexit, whilst completely ignoring Jacob and his chums in the ERG.

Brilliant Jacob. ?

So, as promised, the daft oaf has said that he'll now vote for the deal ......... meaning that May should have bloody ignored him all along !

Amazingly, Boris the Berk is voting with him !

Beggars belief.

I said a while ago that given May's idiotic stance, the only likely outcome was a softer Brexit .................. looks like we're heading that way.

Eight alternative Brexit options failed to get a majority in the House of Commons tonight.
FFS you spineless pieces of shit, get TM deal voted for and be done with it and get the feck out of this stupid situation and the EU once and for all.

Eight alternative Brexit options failed to get a majority in the House of Commons tonight.
FFS you spineless pieces of shit, get TM deal voted for and be done with it and get the feck out of this stupid situation and the EU once and for all.

Ken Clarke's option had far more support than May's though.

No deal got trounced.

2nd referendum did best.

As for Rees-Mogg and Johnson supporting May's deal if it comes up again, I reckon that just about shows em up for the self serving Shitehawks they are.

If this is any kind of democracy frankly i despair.
Suggest the useless MPs refer to the leaflet of propoganda delivered before the ref, understand the content of what leave meant and deliver it.
If they don't the next GE will be brutal - Ms Nandy is is in trouble for one in our own local orbit and this will be played out across the country.

Sick of hearing about it.

If no deal is not on the table then shit as it is just vote for the deal and get the fuck out then sort it out from there. If they don't vote for it then the given the lack of consensus on the other tabled options then the default is we leave - which means no deal in that scenario anyway. At least May is resigning which should be incentive enough for MPs to vote her pitiful deal through.

That nice Ms Nandy didn't even bother to vote on 3 out of the 8 options.
Voted against no-deal and for revoking art50.
So either no representation at all or voting against the wishes of the vast majority of the folk she "represents" take a bow Lisa

That nice Ms Nandy didn't even bother to vote on 3 out of the 8 options.
Voted against no-deal and for revoking art50.
So either no representation at all or voting against the wishes of the vast majority of the folk she "represents" take a bow Lisa

My MP (Jeremy Hunt) didn't vote on any of them!!!

My MP (Jeremy Hunt) didn't vote on any of them!!!
Apparently, none of the Cabinet (and only some of the Labour front bench) did.

I see Hunt (together with Johnson & Raab) is in the list of front-runners for Tory Leader if May goes.

Definitely an election where "none of the above" is clear favourite !

Apparently, none of the Cabinet (and only some of the Labour front bench) did.

I see Hunt (together with Johnson & Raab) is in the list of front-runners for Tory Leader if May goes.

Definitely an election where "none of the above" is clear favourite !

I know sometimes MP's pair off & don't vote if they agree with someone who can't be there & would vote the opposite way but to not vote in probably the most important parliamentary period in my lifetime is a disgrace to be honest
As for Hunt, even the people I've met who admit to voting for him say that they don't like him but whereas in Wigan they say you could give a monkey a red rosette & they'd get elected for Labour, round here you can flip it to blue

Well ........ 'oodathowt ?!

As for Johnson, Rees-Moog, Raab, & McVey voting for the deal............how can they ever be trusted again? I don't mind them changing their mind .......... it's more the reason that's triggered their decision to abandon their previous principles - May's buggering off, and they saw an opportunity. Self serving shits.

Still reckon Ken Clarke's proposal (& maybe a 2nd vote) will get a majority on Monday.

Said it before and I'll say it again, we have an utterly inept prime minister and an even more useless opposition leader. It is little wonder we are in this mess. For me the only way out of this is for May to go now and someone who actually wants to leave installed in her place. Then call an election and hopefully the swamp can be drained a little. Of course it opens up the horror of a Corbyn government, in which case this current unwholly mess will be the least of everyone's concerns, but the risk needs to be taken to break the impasse of our withdrawal.

Well ........ 'oodathowt ?!

As for Johnson, Rees-Moog, Raab, & McVey voting for the deal............how can they ever be trusted again? I don't mind them changing their mind .......... it's more the reason that's triggered their decision to abandon their previous principles - May's buggering off, and they saw an opportunity. Self serving shits.

Still reckon Ken Clarke's proposal (& maybe a 2nd vote) will get a majority on Monday.
If this stalling continues we will get a vote soon.. In the Euro elections. What a farce that would be.
A second referendum would also be interesting if the Euro lovers lost the vote again which with the disrespectful and greedy way the EU has treated our country is a definite possibility.
Could avoid this now and just follow the first referendum result and get out without a deal and don't pay the EU another penny.

Something has to happen next week though before an election might be considered.

If there was an election, it would be interesting to see how the parties campaigned.

Last time, they were both (supposedly) in favour of remaining (though Corbyn was only lukewarm).

Could be worse. Could have Trump. He's just said that he knows all about wind. He's fecking full of it, that's why.

Deplorable.