EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’... | Page 231 | Vital Football

EU strategy to destroy the Chequers ‘agreement’...

I don't see myself as a racist , but a realist.
You once again have failed to demonstrate how I am racist.

The only people ' who can see ' what you can see , are the usual suspects on here.
Remainers , left wing liberals who are upset at us leaving the EU and who are in denial of the new politics sweeping their views away.

Finally, you answer my question. You don't see yourself as a racist.

Problem is, most on here do. Yes, there are lots of posters on here with left wing or liberal tendancies but there are lots of others on here who have Conservative or right wing sympathies.

If what you were saying is true then the liberals and the lefties would denounce those people as racists too.

But that doesn't happen. Instead it is you who we all think of as a vile racist.

You can keep denying it to yourself if you like but that won't change what people think of you.

It must be really horrible to consider yourself to not be a racist but have so many people think you are. I can't think of much worse. Perhaps to be thought of as a kiddy fiddler. At least you're not being called that, eh...?

Last edited:

Problem is, most on here do. Yes, there are lots of posters on here with left wing or liberal tendancies but there are lots of others on here who have Conservative or right wing sympathies.

If what you were saying is true then the liberals and the lefties would denounce those people as racists too.

But that doesn't happen. Instead it is you who we all think of as a vile racist.

You can keep denying it to yourself if you like but that won't change what people think of you.

It must be really horrible to consider yourself to not be a racist but have so many people think you are. I can't think of much worse. Perhaps to be thought of as a kiddy fiddler. At least you're not be called that, eh...?
You still haven't explained how I am racist.
What makes you think I am?

The same as what makes others think you are. Your comments on this and many other threads.

Bury your head in the sand and insist that you are correct and every one else is wrong, if it makes you feel content. Even better, go watch some fascist videos so you don't feel so lonely and pathetic.

Everything you write either implicitly or explicitly turns on far-right tendencies, which go hand in hand with racism. I’m not even sure you’re aware because that’s how you’re made up. You talk of the growth of the new right-wing UKIP and eulogise Gel Boy and Batty Boy. You sad, sad little man along with 3 x 6.

The same as what makes others think you are. Your comments on this and many other threads.

Bury your head in the sand and insist that you are correct and every one else is wrong, if it makes you feel content. Even better, go watch some fascist videos so you don't feel so lonely and pathetic.

It's very easy to call someone a racist , but not so easy to back it up.
When you can demonstrate what you are suggesting , to be true , then I will be happy to engage with you.

It must be really horrible to consider yourself to not be a racist but have so many people think you are. I can't think of much worse. Perhaps to be thought of as a kiddy fiddler. At least you're not be called that, eh...?

Hang on, Wayne has called anyone who voted leave, bought a paper he disagrees with, or watches a news channel he's not happy about a racist! lol

Hang on, Wayne has called anyone who voted leave, bought a paper he disagrees with, or watches a news channel he's not happy about a racist! lol
I

I'm not sure that's true, LSB2. Other than valencia and 3x6, who else has Wayne called racist?

It's very easy to call someone a racist , but not so easy to back it up.
When you can demonstrate what you are suggesting , to be true , then I will be happy to engage with you.

Do you think I give a fuck whether or not a racist is happy to engage with me?!

You're a racist and we all know it.

Do you think I give a fuck whether or not a racist is happy to engage with me?!

You're a racist and we all know it.

'We all know it' ??
Who is we ? Do you mean half a dozen of you lot on here ?
If the ' all-knowing' on this board were representative of how people think , there would not be Brexit or Trump , Orban or Salvini.
Demonstrate my 'racism' if you can.

'We all know it' ??
Who is we ? Do you mean half a dozen of you lot on here ?
If the ' all-knowing' on this board were representative of how people think , there would not be Brexit or Trump , Orban or Salvini.
Demonstrate my 'racism' if you can.

More than half a dozen, mush.

At least half a dozen people 'ignore' you because of your racist views.

I'd say with confidence that a there's a far bigger majority of people on this board think you are racist than the tiny majority who voted Leave.

Nearly all of us think you are racist. So much so that it is easier to quantify those who don't think you are.

Anybody on here think valencia.is not a racist, say so now.

Do you reckon you'll get even half a dozen leaping to your defence? Cos I don't.