Yeovil, the next massive game. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Yeovil, the next massive game.

Presumably commentary if not video will be available on iFollow as usual.

Yeah, should be as normal. Guess they don't trust their own support to turn up. Think there would have been a lot of takers for the stream from the Lincoln end given the distance.

Presumably commentary if not video will be available on iFollow as usual.

Seems Yeovil have refused to agree to iFollow for this game- as it is a rearranged Saturday 3pm game, both clubs have to agree to allow iFollow to be broadcast...and Yeovil haven't agreed so won't be on iFollow.

I'm on leave this week and may have got my leave pass signed by SWMBO so looks like I will be at Yeovil tomorrow after all.

I was surprised the other day to still get Radio Lincs on the car Dab radio in Harrrogate. So those who think they can't receive Radio Lincs might be worth trying different transmitters

It's a fair trek on a midweek night.
Means an early morning start at work, early finish, 500mile trip, home and bed about 3am, alarm next day at 6-30 am. First thought is no chance in hell but then again this is LCFC and Danny Cowley 2019 and we may NEVER have it this good again in my lifetime.
Yep go on I've persuaded myself, see you Imps in Somerset.

Weather permitting (got a snow forecast overnight in nth wales), i should be leaving work midday, 5 hr drive plus stops down to Yeovil. Hopefully back home and happy by 3am too. And up again at 7am.
Hope to sleep at work ??

Weather permitting (got a snow forecast overnight in nth wales), i should be leaving work midday, 5 hr drive plus stops down to Yeovil. Hopefully back home and happy by 3am too. And up again at 7am.
Hope to sleep at work ??

Just need another 20,000 like you and we would be heading to premier league(already premier league fans, quote DC)

Just need another 20,000 like you and we would be heading to premier league(already premier league fans, quote DC)

Forecasting snow in Yeovil too?
Can't imagine they'd have undersoil heating.
Think we'll all need to keep an eye out for a possible postponement.
I've got snow forecast at home from midnight right through to Wed morning...

Hope to sleep at work ??

Forecast is bloody cold but no snow at the moment.

WIll need my big coat!

I was surprised the other day to still get Radio Lincs on the car Dab radio in Harrrogate. So those who think they can't receive Radio Lincs might be worth trying different transmitters
Anyone receiving a TV signal from the Emley Moor mast, West Yorks try TV channel 722.
I get BBC Radio Lincs on the TV.

Forecasting snow in Yeovil too?
Can't imagine they'd have undersoil heating.
Think we'll all need to keep an eye out for a possible postponement.
I've got snow forecast at home from midnight right through to Wed morning...

Pissing down with rain here on Exmoor(70 miles west of Yeovil) but no snow(only expectation of snow on high ground) and i doubt there will be any or very little snow in Yeovil......,usual media scaremongering about the weather......

Last edited: