"Plastics! Plastics!" | Page 2 | Vital Football

"Plastics! Plastics!"

It's interesting to me how this internet messageboard nonsense has apparently become something people are genuinely annoyed about in the real world. It's hilarious.

Success inevitably comes with an increase in popularity

I’ve been Following Lincoln for 10 years, basically since I moved here I’ve had an interest, I’ve been following more seriously in the last 2-3 years with the odd visit to a match.

This season I’m a season ticket holder

Wether I’m seen as a plastic fan or a bandwagon jumper

I don’t really care

The difference between me and season ticket holder of 30 years is literally Zero

we both support the same Club

If other fans want to pick that apart then leave them to it, clearly not got a lot going on in their lives.

The new fans or as others have mentioned closet fans re appearing, are massively aiding the building up of this Club during the Clubs evident rise in status.

It’s moments like this that inspires a whole new generation of supporters and that is exactly what is happening.

It’s bloody fantastic

I’m a Man Utd fan and season ticket holder at OT for over 40 years. I gave up halfway through the van gaal era and noticed that Lincoln were on TV every week. So I bought STs for myself and my family and started attending City games.
I make no apology for it. But I’m torn at the moment because of Olli and the amazing turnabout at OT.

I’m a Man Utd fan and season ticket holder at OT for over 40 years. I gave up halfway through the van gaal era and noticed that Lincoln were on TV every week. So I bought STs for myself and my family and started attending City games.
I make no apology for it. But I’m torn at the moment because of Olli and the amazing turnabout at OT.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I’ve been Following Lincoln for 10 years, basically since I moved here I’ve had an interest, I’ve been following more seriously in the last 2-3 years with the odd visit to a match.

I don’t really care

The difference between me and season ticket holder of 30 years is literally Zero

If other fans want to pick that apart then leave them to it, clearly not got a lot going on in their lives.

The new fans or as others have mentioned closet fans re appearing, are massively aiding the building up of this Club during the Clubs evident rise in status.

It’s moments like this that inspires a whole new generation of supporters and that is exactly what is happening.

It’s bloody fantastic

I don’t really care

It’s bloody fantastic

And your ALL blooming welcome in my view.

Dont bite to the fishy, just mention our average attendance is increasing whilst theirs is falling. A fan is a paying person at the gate.

Think Wigan fans came up with a great term for this kind of nonsense (which Codheads seem particularly obsessed by) - ‘crowd-noncery’.

(Certainly the longest!!)

It's the first I've heard of a chap ditching 40 years of Manchester United to become an Imps season ticket holder, which is extraordinary in itself, but to say after a few wins he might go back to the Mancs seems to me a little odd. Well, you pays your money and takes those choices.

But you certainly won't get your season ticket back, there's a massive waiting list! If I was more of a cynic I would wonder if this is a legit post, but you have the benefit of the doubt, and some advice: Keep supporting Lincoln City. Better club, better atmosphere, far fewer plastics.

The university of Cleethorpes has done a lot of work over the last 18 months into the study of plastics with some extraordinary outcomes
Apparently the theory of plastic can be summarised as.....

Success = an increase in popularity

Amazing insight

The next study looks into what a bear does in the woods
Hunts popes...

I personally don't care if a supporter has been going 60 odd years or yesterday was their first game. There will be Imps fans across the world now due to our increased exposure on the internet and tellybox who have never seen the team play live. We are all Imps together and the more the merrier.