Josh Vickers | Vital Football

Josh Vickers

NT

Vital Newbie
This ongoing injury problem doesn't seem to be going away
It leaves tremendous pressure on the team if Smith gets an injury or received a red card similar to what we witnessed today.
As the games will become more dramatic we will need a strong backup just in case.
Any ideas if we have a loan keeper in the planning?

It leaves tremendous pressure on the team if Smith gets an injury or received a red card similar to what we witnessed today.
As the games will become more dramatic we will need a strong backup just in case.
No we do not.

Again i heard nothing from Radio lincs before or after the game are they completely incompetant?

Reactions: NT

We have two very capable keepers . Three games this week so any slight niggles have to be managed properly to ensure both remain available. Another loan keeper isn't required.

Again i heard nothing from Radio lincs before or after the game are they completely incompetant?

They interviewed a rather chirpy Bernard Mensah during the half-time break. Considering how little he has been used during his loan spell, he seemed rather positive.

I would love to have heard Hortin ask him about his time here and whether he was frustrated with his lack of action, but nothing.

They interviewed a rather chirpy Bernard Mensah during the half-time break. Considering how little he has been used during his loan spell, he seemed rather positive.

I would love to have heard Hortin ask him about his time here and whether he was frustrated with his lack of action, but nothing.

It's radio Lincs not question time. Why wind a player up if the morale in the squad is as high as it seems??

He will come on and tear up field mill getting the winner with an overhead kick you watch!

We have two very capable keepers . Three games this week so any slight niggles have to be managed properly to ensure both remain available. Another loan keeper isn't required.
Exactly this. The reason Vickers had to come out before was an overload of games and pressure on his dodgy calf/quad. Smith has proved an excellent deputy (save for the howler against Newport that thankfully didn't cost us any points) so no worries at all from me if we continue rotating until the end of the season.

No! They might not always ask the questions we would like but we do know DC said they are targetting three more this window. He's not likely to say who or what position, quite rightly IMO.

Do wonder if one of the three signings we are after is a keeper. DC said he wanted cover in key positions. Only because of Vickers injury, not because Smith has done a bad job.

No! They might not always ask the questions we would like but we do know DC said they are targetting three more this window. He's not likely to say who or what position, quite rightly IMO.
Im talking about Vickers not knew signings!?

Re signings at the press conference he said 2 or 3 more of which one was Rowe.I havent heard anything since so i would suggest only 2 more .