Off Topic Gossip | Page 2 | Vital Football

Off Topic Gossip

I don't believe i fell for that. (10 Facts)
facepalm.gif

I just wanted to mark the departure of Cesc Fabregas to Monaco. He arrived at Arsenal 15 years ago as a 16-year-old.
I will forever have a tiny soft-spot for him as the one who lobbed pizza at old purple-conk in the infamous Battle of the Buffet.
(y)

I just wanted to mark the departure of Cesc Fabregas to Monaco. He arrived at Arsenal 15 years ago as a 16-year-old.
I will forever have a tiny soft-spot for him as the one who lobbed pizza at old purple-conk in the infamous Battle of the Buffet.
(y)
and got Fernandinho sent off

Bobby Marley, retired from the PL but now plying his trade in the Norwegian Leagues, makes it clear that half the time the official's are guessing.

Speaking of the handball which got the rags out of jail against OSG in the CL he said this....

"If you had a room full of referees, 50% would have said penalty and 50% would say no penalty,"

"Therefore you have a situation where it is pot luck which of those referees is sitting in the VAR room."

Next season in the PL when VAR is introduced I suspect there will be plenty of controversy and everyone going to a game may need to factor the added minutes spent on var reviews into their travel plans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/47690634

Bobby Marley, retired from the PL but now plying his trade in the Norwegian Leagues, makes it clear that half the time the official's are guessing.

Speaking of the handball which got the rags out of jail against OSG in the CL he said this....

"If you had a room full of referees, 50% would have said penalty and 50% would say no penalty,"

"Therefore you have a situation where it is pot luck which of those referees is sitting in the VAR room."

Next season in the PL when VAR is introduced I suspect there will be plenty of controversy and everyone going to a game may need to factor the added minutes spent on var reviews into their travel plans.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/47690634
Was he having a ‘smoke’ when he was saying this ?