crewe match on follow in uk? | Vital Football

crewe match on follow in uk?

nlondonimp

Vital Champions League
i notice a couple of other teams have announced their boxing day game is live on ifollow to uk users, anyone know if ours is?

Well as it's 3pm on a Wednesday it should be available but there is nothing on the clubs page confirming this. If you have an IFollow registration I suggest keep checking but I would have thought a match pass would already be on there if it was being streamed

Having read some IFollow information on the net it does specify that matches held in a bank holiday will NOT be screened. However some clubs including Forest, Burton, Wimbledon have announced their 3pm games as being streamed live so I am a little confused to be honest. It may have been left to the home teams discretion as a guess as certainly Forest indicate their match has sold out all tickets

I notice most championship games are available on sky via the red button. Normally a good cursor ifollow will be available.

That is a joke, it should be compulsory or unavailable, absolutely no consistency allowing teams to plck and choose. Again the poor supporter comes second.

I am just a wee bit gutted, too. It'll be like old times just listening instead, but that is so much better than nothing at all.

Considering its Boxing Day I think it's very poor of the club not to allow full access to the match on ifollow.
Was looking forward to watching it.