Anya?? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Anya??

Not sure that the case has finished, do we know what happened to Rush

I don’t Bloomer. Got the feeling that it had all turned into a bit of a damp squid and been settled out of court but I may be wrong.
Frankly, so long as we’ve stopped doing stupid deals, where we seem to have players on the books that we can’t afford to play, I don’t really care.

Last edited:
Quoth Derbyshire Live

The Rams have issued the following statement: "The Club and Mr Rush have settled their respective differences on agreed terms, they are now moving on with their lives and no further comment will be made."

October 2018

Quoth Daily Mail

Great Britain has issued the following statement: "The country and the EU have settled their respective differences on agreed terms, they are now moving on with their lives (except for one Derbyshire resident) and no further comment will be made (we wish)"

January 2019

Quoth Daily Mail

Great Britain has issued the following statement: "The country and the EU have settled their respective differences on agreed terms, they are now moving on with their lives (except for one Derbyshire resident) and no further comment will be made (we wish)"

January 2019
would that Derbyshire resident be an ex teacher who lives in the Dales ??

QUOTE="Mistaram, post: 1658334, member: 4218"]would that Derbyshire resident be an ex teacher who lives in the Dales ??[/QUOTE]

I never knew Swale used to teach. Bet he had no problems with classroom control. ;)

QUOTE="Mistaram, post: 1658334, member: 4218"]would that Derbyshire resident be an ex teacher who lives in the Dales ??

I never knew Swale used to teach. Bet he had no problems with classroom control. ;)[/QUOTE]
RA. Swales wouldn't teach but would definitely lecture

Might have something to do with Rush and deals that were done during his regime, but the Court case is done isn’t it?

The legacy of the deals remains though - shudder to think what we are paying Anya and Butterfield not to play! Hopefully some will go either on loan or maybe a sale in Jan.

The legacy of the deals remains though - shudder to think what we are paying Anya and Butterfield not to play! Hopefully some will go either on loan or maybe a sale in Jan.

yes it's frightening the money that's been wasted and still is The last four years not holding my breath about any of them leaving in Jan Would imagine holding on till June and getting another £400,000 must seem like good idea to them They certainly are not going to get the same wage anywhere else

yes it's frightening the money that's been wasted and still is The last four years not holding my breath about any of them leaving in Jan Would imagine holding on till June and getting another £400,000 must seem like good idea to them They certainly are not going to get the same wage anywhere else

Unfortunately you may well be right - not sure why we are not at lest loaning some out even at say a % of their wages it gets them out of the club and some money back. But if we can't sell or loan then surely getting rid and taking a loss would be the better option if we are not going to play them?

Latest Rams News