Match Thread Blackpool v Charlton | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v Charlton

Just back from Spain and a last weekend away before the op on 20th December. I have a veruccous carcinoma in the mouth. Apparently it is a "good" one to have as it rarely spreads and is curable with surgery. The less wonderful news is that it involves an 8 hour op, 3 days in ICU, a temporary tracheotomy, 3 weeks in hospital and 6 months to fully recover. Most of the op time is for microsurgery to reconstruct gums etc using bits from my forearm. Worst of all, most if not all of my beard will have to be shaved. I'll update Guess the Score later. Should I be unable to post my own predictions please assume a standing order of 1-0 home wins with Gnanduillet scoring and 0-0 for any away games not posted on the thread. Onwards and upwards.(y)(y)

I said Bear was tougher than that, he's been off doinking in Espana - good lad.

Although "Snuff dipper's cancer" will be painful to treat you will be back in full action for the summer. Really pleased that the prognosis is so positive. All the best for next week. BEAR IS BACK!!!

Teddy, me old mucker, I wish you all the very best for your stay in hospital and also a speedy recovery. I will be thinking of you and look forward to you returning to this forum. ?

I'm sure you'll be fine dear Teddy. I'm only concerned about you having to remove your beard. Isn't that what made you a hirsute sex machine in the first place and hence your visits to Spain??

Yep, the beard is what I am most gutted about; all that testosterone stored in it could be lost forever.

Hey Seb
I have just picked this up after 2 days away with work.
Good Luck me old mukka, I hoping that come the glorious day when the O's have gone and yoiur first home game back at Bloomers that your beard won't have had time to reach the length that it has currently:thumbup:
If poppe are content I will take over the prediction league un til Seb takes up the reigns again.
Incorrect spelling will NOT be tolerated you aussie ******s and all non UK based exiles will automatically be deducted 1pt per game due to them not having to suffer the fcuking brexit slog that we have had to.