Score Predictions v Mansfield Town | Page 2 | Vital Football

Score Predictions v Mansfield Town

Will we win, lose or draw against Mansfield Town?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Home win, no doubt about it.
2 or 3-1.
We were unlucky against them at home last season, can't remember exactly, but think they scored on the break after what looked a cast iron booking tackle wasn't given in their half.

I must echo the sentiment of ‘we owe them one’. I don’t believe we have beaten them in the league since 2007!

Really hope we can do it – but I imagine it being a tight game and very physical. 1-nil to the Imps.

It's all bit too optimistic in here and we need some classic Lincoln thinking to bring it back.

3-2 Mansfield.

Shackell and Bostwick to consecutively snap Walker with Akinde running the show. 2-0 Imps

It's a happy thought for sure...... After tonight, not sure what frame of mind the Stags will be in TBH. Five without reply does leave the goalie feeling perhaps a little less than chipper...

First time I've been on this thread for a few days. I honestly didn't expect 82.4% of the voters to have gone for "win"!

I'm not going to predict a score. Just hope we come out firing on all cylinders and DC has sorted out our defensive woes. Hope Andrade and Harry play a blinder and Akinde gets his first hat-trick for the Imps. UTMI ????