Prediction for the weekend game against Sheff Wed | Vital Football

Prediction for the weekend game against Sheff Wed

Bloomeram

Alert Team
The Rams will be looking to get back to winning ways on Saturday after the International break. The devastating loss against Aston Villa just prior to the break must be a concern for Frank Lampard and the rest at Derby County FC.

Will there be any changes?Ram.png what is the news on the injured? but most of all what will the score be at Hillsborough?

Thoughts and comments welcomed

Brsyon and Waghorn probably in contention. Just too soon for Mount. Hard fought 0-1 away win.

Time to give Bogle a rest IMO. Top young lad who was off the boil prior to the break. Give him a rest and Wisdom a game.

Waghorn in for Bennett.

Who to replace Fozzy though? Malone with McDonald on the bench? Malone on the bench with Tomori at LB and Davies back in?

I'd give Lawro a rest as well. Beeen off the pace and almost every tackle is a foul......

going for 0-2 to the Rams.........................we will come out of the traps like a whippet with its taters on fireDCFC-Crest.jpg

Our disappointments are usually post Christmas aren’t they? I’m optimistic...never seen us lose at Hillsborough.................then again, don’t think I’ve ever seen us win there either. :ooops:
Wendy's blow hot and cold at the moment, if someone does a number on Bannon then we will be fine.

Got a funny feeling about this one Wednesday are obviously in a false position because they were in the playoffs till mid Oct How do I expect this to go obviously Bannon will run the show he always does But the biggest danger is Fletcher having watch him twice this last week for Scotland he's playing out of his skin Add in the fact Forresteri should be back for them we will be in for a tough afternoon If they are struggling that will bring Jaoa of the bench and we all know what he can do against us Yes tough afternoon do well to get anything fingers crossed sort of a day

Brsyon and Waghorn probably in contention. Just too soon for Mount. Hard fought 0-1 away win.

Time to give Bogle a rest IMO. Top young lad who was off the boil prior to the break. Give him a rest and Wisdom a game.

Waghorn in for Bennett.

Who to replace Fozzy though? Malone with McDonald on the bench? Malone on the bench with Tomori at LB and Davies back in?

I'd give Lawro a rest as well. Beeen off the pace and almost every tackle is a foul......

I got the Bogle call right but I am surprised he hasn't made the bench.

Jozefzoon in for the injured Bennett is also a surprise, especially away from home. He offers very little in a defensive sense whereas Bennett and Waghorn, who is on the bench, do.

Didn't expect Mount based on things FL has said but if he is 100% then that is brilliant.

Nice to see Bryson fit again and on the bench.

Any negatives? with Mount, Wilson, Jozefzoon and Holmes as 4 of the front 5/midfield we do look a little lightweight.

Were we ‘lucky’ mista? They missed chances but we too were unlucky.
Could easily have finished 4-6 or so. Thought Mount was invisible and we do look lightweight in midfield as MA suggests but then Bannon was probably the second smallest player on the pitch and he, imo, was also motm.

You have to be happy with 3 points from a poor display and I am. We will have to do better on Wednesday to get anything from Stoke.

All the second ball fell to them and they seemed more up for it. Why we, yet again, stumbled out of the blocks rather than getting at them is a worry. Not a problem I can put my finger on and say "this is the solution".

Their goal? Poor midfield, poor defence and, probably for the first, and hopefully last, time this season I think Carson could/should have done much better and at least got somethig on it.

They say the sign of a good team is one that wins when below par. For much of the game we weren't even at the races. Had Marriott's effort late in the 1st half gone in instead of hitting the bar, Wendy would have been done for. It didn't and they weren't. They gave it a good go 2nd half, hit the post and should have done much better with a couple of their efforts.

Carson - 6 - Adequate performance but no more than that

Wisdom - 4 - Not at the races for much of the game. Where is the player we had on loan?

Keogh - 7 - A rock in the 2nd half defending as if his life depended on it..... as usual and no blips

Tomori - 6 - Played well enough but was extremely lucky to still be on the park at half time. Hopefully he will have learned from this.

Malone - 7 - Not a perfect performance from him but a good one all the same. He overran the ball on a few occasions and seemed to be unable to get it under control but still one of our better players on the day

Holmes - 6 - One of a very lightweight front 5 that collectively failed to get a grip on things

Huddlestone - 7.5 - The only one to get near normal standards and that shot...... desrerved a goal

Mount - 6 - not his normal standard by quite a way, his being replaced may well have been tactical

Jozefzoon - 5 - 1 or 2 half decent runs and a couple of good tackles in an otherwise flat performance

Marriott - 7 - Only one of the front 5 to be anything like his usual self and resorted to coming back to get the ball. IMO he should stay up on the shoulder and do what he does. Took the goal very well.

Wilson - 6 - took his goal very well. Lots of decent runs but the final ball never came to anything

Subs - Davies - 7 - Defended well and he hit some crisp passes that went to the intended recipient.

Bryson - 6 - IMO a tactical switch. Bannan was starting to run the show and Bryson was brought on to close him down and not give him time to do any damage. Mission accomplished

Lawrence - 6 - No major errors but no major successes either

Latest Rams News