Kewell sacked after 10 weeks !! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Kewell sacked after 10 weeks !!

Although I wish we’s sacked Tilson after 10 weeks.....although suppose history would have been different

Notts have started chasing to try and right their wrongs, which is a dangerous game to play.

Hardy comes across as a very emotional, knee-jerk kinda Chairman, which is exactly what you don't want or need. He can't have made his money in business being like that.

Lots of money spent as well. Not only was he in the news saying they couldn't afford their bonuses last season, but add Dennis, Hemmings and the Crawley guy in (all 6-figure transfers), then the wages of said players, getting rid of Nolan and his backroom staff, hiring Kewell and his backroom staff as well as compensation, sacking Kewell and his backroom staff and now going to hire again, then it's an expensive time for him.

Clearly thinks he can just buy success. Kewell even took a season and a bit to get Crawley going, but they played some decent football at times. Whatever happened to giving managers time to get the team they want playing the way they want. Unreasonable to expect promotion form in just 10 weeks. So glad he hasn't got anything to do with the Imps.

Notts have started chasing to try and right their wrongs, which is a dangerous game to play.

Hardy comes across as a very emotional, knee-jerk kinda Chairman, which is exactly what you don't want or need. He can't have made his money in business being like that.

Lots of money spent as well. Not only was he in the news saying they couldn't afford their bonuses last season, but add Dennis, Hemmings and the Crawley guy in (all 6-figure transfers), then the wages of said players, getting rid of Nolan and his backroom staff, hiring Kewell and his backroom staff as well as compensation, sacking Kewell and his backroom staff and now going to hire again, then it's an expensive time for him.
kewell also signed 4 or 5, and consigned 4 or 5 of nolan's signings to the scrapheap. now the new guy will bring in another handful and consign a few of kewell's players to the scrapheap. at least notts don't have much to pay out in bonuses this season.

They are a shambles, and it comes directly from an owner thinking he can use a club as his own personal plaything. Someone mentioned knee-jerk reactions - he’s in it for the kudos he could get from fans. He needs that instant gratification (probably bullied at school) hence he blunders around looking for short term fixes.

I would feel sorry for Notts fans then I remember their behaviour over Munto - karma really is a bitch.

No - he guested with Hawkwind for some of their October dates and then went onto his tour. I have chatted with him at several gigs and festies though - a real gent...

His manager plays with Poisoned Electrik Head - and Arthur appears on some of their recordings too. A very, very high energy rock/punk/electronic band with lots of theatre elements too..

No - he guested with Hawkwind for some of their October dates and then went onto his tour. I have chatted with him at several gigs and festies though - a real gent...

His manager plays with Poisoned Electrik Head - and Arthur appears on some of their recordings too. A very, very high energy rock/punk/electronic band with lots of theatre elements too..

Christ are Hawkwind still on the go too? Old Arthur must be nearly 80 by now. Does he still set fire to his head these days?

Christ are Hawkwind still on the go too? Old Arthur must be nearly 80 by now. Does he still set fire to his head these days?
Saw him do it at the second Eastern Haze in 2007 - in fact we persuaded him to... We videoed all the acts on the main stage for that one - marvellous fun, and a great privilege, despite torrential rain for a lot of it. Arthur MCed the festie.

Hawkwind played two nights at the London Palladium at the start of this month, with an orchestra conducted by Mike Batt and several nights around the country prior to that - and a friend's wedding in Edinburgh too, sans orchestra. They have already got some gigs and festie appearances arranged for next year - their 50th....

Dave Brock's now 77 and Arthur is supposedly a couple of years older. Both have far more energy on stage than I could hope to muster and yet they have more than 20 years on me.!!!

Saw him do it at the second Eastern Haze in 2007 - in fact we persuaded him to... We videoed all the acts on the main stage for that one - marvellous fun, and a great privilege, despite torrential rain for a lot of it. Arthur MCed the festie.

Hawkwind played two nights at the London Palladium at the start of this month, with an orchestra conducted by Mike Batt and several nights around the country prior to that - and a friend's wedding in Edinburgh too, sans orchestra. They have already got some gigs and festie appearances arranged for next year - their 50th....

Dave Brock's now 77 and Arthur is supposedly a couple of years older. Both have far more energy on stage than I could hope to muster and yet they have more than 20 years on me.!!!

I used to work with a guy who was a roadie with Hawkwind in the 1970's, he did have a few great stories but mostly he could not remember a damn thing due to certain excesses........

I think Poisoned Electrik Head are 17-1 to be the next Notts Manager.