Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 131 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Be interesting to see how many of these Brexiteers actually have the courage to resign as they threatened they would , or do they want to keep their Cabinet posts and all the trappings that come with it.

Be interesting to see how many of these Brexiteers actually have the courage to resign as they threatened they would , or do they want to keep their Cabinet posts and all the trappings that come with it.

On a side note, I wonder how Tracey Crouch is feeling having resigned over the fixed odds betting limits and now the government have done a u-turn and will introduce the £2 limit in April after all.

This current mob is so incompetent it is beyond belief. How did we end up in a situation where the likes of Theresa May, Boris Johnson, Fox, Davis and Raab are responsible for the most important negotiations in decades, perhaps ever? I just want to cry!!

Statement should be interesting, if she ever comes out the door.

May got a short straw to begin with and she's systematically cut it shorter for herself with pig headedness.

Being claimed the cabinet has backed the plan...

Resignations tomorrow then and full on shitstorm. The PR is already in full swing, nasty Europeans being unfair, no deal doesn't need the doom, we'll be perfectly fine.

Strange this. The Cabinet knows the content. The Prime Minister of Gibraltar knows. The Taoiseach of the Irish Republic knows as do all the EU Heads of State.

The First Ministers of Scotland and Wales do not know and neither do the Westminster MPs.

I wonder what watered down version they and the Great British public will get told and when...............

Do they though MadAmster? Or did they just get the bullet points for debate?

I'd heard of Gibraltar but only in passing so don't know how genuine a claim that is.

Brussels seem happy , so that won't sit well with the Brexiteers and the people who voted leave.

Indeed - the EU are getting £39bn as well as a say in when we can finally cut all ties in the future (late 2020 at the earliest by the sound of it).

She'll be gone by the end of the month I reckon. And we will be none the wiser how it will play out.