View From Wednesday | Vital Football

View From Wednesday

A few who didn't take their Deludamol, but the rest? Wow! A clean sheet and a point away with 27% possession and no shot on goal, and they've won the league. Like the ones where Jos 'outthought' Wilder. Hardly lads. You couldn't even give us a game, with your brand of anti-football.

Some say Bannon is better than Fleck....not last night he wasn't.

I said I thought Reach was a good player but my lad asked me where he could play in our line up. We don't use wingers but would he replace our wing backs? Replace Duffy? So he said he only had a good shot on him but he wouldn't play him just for a few goals per season form distance.
He's right you know.

UTB

Some say Bannon is better than Fleck....not last night he wasn't.

I said I thought Reach was a good player but my lad asked me where he could play in our line up. We don't use wingers but would he replace our wing backs? Replace Duffy? So he said he only had a good shot on him but he wouldn't play him just for a few goals per season form distance.
He's right you know.

UTB
bannan was awful last night looked to me like a player who knows hes on his way come january

see mr betts having a dig at us again about the crush on bramall lane last friday and although he has a point about 3 turnstyles not being enough for 2k piggies to get in but his moaning about blades fans attacking em doesnt hold water didnt he see the vids from last september of wendy fans waiting in numbers to batter blades fans getting off trams what does he expect ftp ftp ftp

see mr betts having a dig at us again about the crush on bramall lane last friday and although he has a point about 3 turnstyles not being enough for 2k piggies to get in but his moaning about blades fans attacking em doesnt hold water didnt he see the vids from last september of wendy fans waiting in numbers to batter blades fans getting off trams what does he expect ftp ftp ftp
Don’t get me started on Betts

SYP would still insist on large sections of seating being left empty,even with no away fans being present,the most inept police force in Britain, when it comes to football.
Perhaps SYP shud ask the Manc cops if we cud play the Pig matches at Old Trafford and save the SYP the problems of policin em? Cud be that the Lancs/Hotelier Blade may attend then as well.o_O UTCB

I have absolutely no association with anything Lancashire and spend my time here on missionary work trying to civilise the red rose hordes.

The last thing we need over here is an influx of infidel pigs.

SYP would still insist on large sections of seating being left empty,even with no away fans being present,the most inept police force in Britain, when it comes to football.
most wednesday fans not arriving while 20 minutes before kick off didnt help but of course with it being on sky there was no way it would be a delayed kick off which would have been the case for a non televised game for me if sky want to show the sheffield derbys both games should be sunday lunchtime

most wednesday fans not arriving while 20 minutes before kick off didnt help but of course with it being on sky there was no way it would be a delayed kick off which would have been the case for a non televised game for me if sky want to show the sheffield derbys both games should be sunday lunchtime
The pigs would struggle to find their way out of the tunnel whatever time Ko is mate.;) I was in't ground at 7pm nice and early as usual,i'd had mi 3 pints in't Railway,get theer early like the BLADES&SYP asked and alot of problems wunt need solvin in my view.UTCB