Oxborough still out for few weeks
Pinto, is he ever 100%?
Morris out for another 3 months at least
Marshall about 75% fit
Jaiyesimi out for the season
Fonkeu is still out and no real time as to when he is back
Phillips, is he ever 100%?
Jarvis who cares

Quite a list Bears and the situashun is not good . At least it is now a chance for Rhodes to show us what a good striker he is . Over to you Jordan !

The thing is Rhodes will play as the lone forward and he isn't good as a lone forward.

Agreed FFL and that is why we need two wings on and not Cantwell on the left as I don't really remember him putting in crosses.

I forgot to add Raggett who is out long term too.

DF did say that Morris is looking good a d running well and says coukd be back in 8 to 10 weeks which is good to hear.

I had a look and most players are out for about two months after a dislocated shoulder but could be 16 weeks of it is bad.

He also filled one of the British/homegrown criteria so another might have to be put on the bench. I guess Marshall if he isn't still ill.

Lewis - Aarons - Krul - Cantwell - Rhodes - Godfrey will be in for Brentford so either Marshall if fit or a youngster (Phillips maybe) or one who has been doing well for the u23s. something for DF to think about.

Southampton interested in Webber as their director of football. They have just sacked Martin Hunter (who I think was with us back in the day) and les reed and want to get someone in soonish. Mark Hughes position also at risk. Surely he won't leave but I bet Huddersfield fans thought the same. I hope he has some loyalty....I mean we have his wife a job.

All this is not good news . Just as we appear on the edge of actually achieving something then the vultures seem to be circling to take the best from us . I hope these rumours don’t unsettle anyone at NC

A true test of the Boards (Premier League ) ambitions may soon be upon us as other clubs note our recent success

A bit worrying, not sure about loyalty, he left Huddersfield who were about to be promoted to join us. Southampton could offer him a lot more money than us no matter how much we wanted to keep him. The decision would be down to him whether he wants to see out what he started here or not. Depends what his motives are.