Bundesliga and Brexit | Page 3 | Vital Football

Bundesliga and Brexit

Our welfare and benefits may not be the highest in europe but are the most readily accessible hence the huge influx of eastern european free movement incomers. Separately 8 out of 10 non EU economic migrants cant be wrong can they ? This is before Frau Merkels millions recieve German passports in 2 years time - wonder where they plan to move to under a continuance of FOM ?
You are under the mistaken impression, put about by the propaganda machines that are the Scum, Daily Mail, Express and Telegraph that hoards of Eastern Europeans descended on us and claim benefits and jumped the housing ladder, they are not entitled to and did not. People came here for a better life with higher wages etc, who can blame them.

Tell that to the good people of beech hill, marsh green, scholes, platt waz etc etc - it's a lifestyle choice with a little cash in hand if you can be bothered to top it up - don't kid yourself, its reality. I know i live there !
And so do I and it's not like you pretend it to be, some do yes but a minority. If someone is not as well off as you and don't look after their properties as you may do does not make them scroungers, just poorer than you with less sense of pride in their homes

The thing is that you truly seem to believe that it is a large number of people who are stealing your money. Yes there are some and they should not be doing it, but the welfare budget is not as high as some would have you believe and as I said they always include state pensions when quoting it, which accounts for the lions share of it.

Kenny, no matter how much you protest, benefits are a lifestyle choice for many. Regardless of the cost it's a tragedy that the government are effectively de incentivising swathes of the populace to seek work and contribute to the fabric of the country. Their offspring see this behaviour as the norm and this cycle is difficult to break. Sadly by excusing this behaviour, which is what you are doing however well intentioned, is contributing to the problem. Of course a responsible government tries to address it but the hysterical reactions from the guardian, BBC, momentum and other left wing apologists make it very difficult and lock this people into the system.

You are under the mistaken impression, put about by the propaganda machines that are the Scum, Daily Mail, Express and Telegraph that hoards of Eastern Europeans descended on us and claim benefits and jumped the housing ladder, they are not entitled to and did not. People came here for a better life with higher wages etc, who can blame them.

nowt rong with hamptons ovservateon kenny. i see it up and down the country all the time. its not just in wigan and notingham were all the scroungers live. there everywere.

Kenny, no matter how much you protest, benefits are a lifestyle choice for many. Regardless of the cost it's a tragedy that the government are effectively de incentivising swathes of the populace to seek work and contribute to the fabric of the country. Their offspring see this behaviour as the norm and this cycle is difficult to break. Sadly by excusing this behaviour, which is what you are doing however well intentioned, is contributing to the problem. Of course a responsible government tries to address it but the hysterical reactions from the guardian, BBC, momentum and other left wing apologists make it very difficult and lock this people into the system.

Just to remind you again on this. The UK pay the lowest welfare payments per capita, including state pension, in Europe. Other, more civilised countries don't persecute the disadvantaged as you seem to.

Just to remind you again on this. The UK pay the lowest welfare payments per capita, including state pension, in Europe. Other, more civilised countries don't persecute the disadvantaged as you seem to.

How exactly am I persecuting the disadvantaged by suggesting they seek employment to better their lives and as a consequence help them break free from state dependency and control on their lives?

And so do I and it's not like you pretend it to be, some do yes but a minority. If someone is not as well off as you and don't look after their properties as you may do does not make them scroungers, just poorer than you with less sense of pride in their homes
I am not pretending for one minute. Didnt mention properties but as you raised it normally the scruffier the house the bigger the telly and amount of designer clothing!
I am and have all my life lived in the middle of it. Take a walk down Wellfield Rd Beech Hill or Comet Rd Marsh bonk then tell me its not a generational lifestyle choice - yr talking pap Kenny

Not under any impression as i actually live in the real world Kenny. I work with lots of Polish lads top blokes all of them and yes they work hard to send money home not to spend it within our economy, money that includes tax credits (which i believe is a benefit) as well as straining our infrastructure and resources so allowing the feckless scroungers can focus on daytime tv. Do i blame the migrants for this ? Not at all they are playing the game
Interestingly Corbyn and his puppetmaster McClusky dont like this one bit as wages are driven down as a result - a difficult circle to square that one eh ...!

How exactly am I persecuting the disadvantaged by suggesting they seek employment to better their lives and as a consequence help them break free from state dependency and control on their lives?

As I said, the biggest proportion of welfare claimants these days are actually in work. Their wages are so low that their income needs to be supplemented. How are they scrounging?

Bundesliga won't catch the Prem even La Liga couldn't match it with it's stellar signings for the big clubs. The prem is too far established as the biggest and best league in the world. The likes of Bayern are trying to take advantage of Brexit for sure and they're trying to smear as many non-Bundesliga clubs as possible. All that studff in the german media about Man city and the stolen documents has been published on purpose now to try and sully the english game. I'm not defending city at all but it's clear when you read the articles in der speigel that they are trying to attack and put down city . the same argument they're trying to use about 3rd partty companies putting money into city is the same thing Audi and Adidas have done for Bayern for decades, but the german media are ignoring the hypocrisy becausse they want Bayern and bundesliga to challenge the english league. They're opportunists making the most of the facct that Brexit is a shambles . they're vultures and hypocrites the lot of them.

Bundesliga won't catch the Prem even La Liga couldn't match it with it's stellar signings for the big clubs. The prem is too far established as the biggest and best league in the world. The likes of Bayern are trying to take advantage of Brexit for sure and they're trying to smear as many non-Bundesliga clubs as possible. All that studff in the german media about Man city and the stolen documents has been published on purpose now to try and sully the english game. I'm not defending city at all but it's clear when you read the articles in der speigel that they are trying to attack and put down city . the same argument they're trying to use about 3rd partty companies putting money into city is the same thing Audi and Adidas have done for Bayern for decades, but the german media are ignoring the hypocrisy becausse they want Bayern and bundesliga to challenge the english league. They're opportunists making the most of the facct that Brexit is a shambles . they're vultures and hypocrites the lot of them.

What's brexit got to do with it? International rivalry has led to clubs slagging each other off for decades. There is more money in the Premier League..that's why it attracts the best players...plus the generous tax arrangements!

Last edited:
Got to say of all the problems Brexit will cause the gravy train that is the premier league is the last thing on my mind!!
I totally agree and if everything falls through according to that clown John McDonnell (makes me feel sick writing his name) he will be asking the Queen for him and his conies to form a government.

I totally agree and if everything falls through according to that clown John McDonnell (makes me feel sick writing his name) he will be asking the Queen for him and his conies to form a government.
Feel so sorry for you.
Maybe you should get some anti-sickness medication in