Manchester City 3 Stretford Galacticos 1 - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 4 | Vital Football

Manchester City 3 Stretford Galacticos 1 - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

Dear Lord, will they EVER let up trying to find some angle to derail City?

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola called by FA to clarify Anthony Taylor comments

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...rdiola-anthony-taylor-fa-latest-a8630116.html

I think the key point should be that despite the media knowing that “managers are prohibited from publicly discussing referees before matches” WTF were they doing by asking him about the subject“ given that this sentence makes it clear that someone did - “when the matter was raised at his pre-match press conference”

:arrghh:

Geez the media in this country make me nauseous :sick:

We had 25 passes from kickoff to Bernardo having a shot at goal and the first player on the opposition to touch the ball was De Gea.

I was amazed when I saw the gut on Lukaka when he was getting ready to come on the pitch. He was a complete waste of space for the rags.

I was amazed when I saw the gut on Lukaka when he was getting ready to come on the pitch. He was a complete waste of space for the rags.
Reading a couple rag forums, they too are making the point he seems to be getting bigger and bigger and they are very worried. I know he’s still young-ish but can’t see him staying top-flight if he doesn’t sort his weight out.
#£75milliondownthepan

The rags are paying the price for a complacency which started under Taggart and for which he is in no small part responsible because there was no plan for the ‘after time’. Transitions are difficult - we should know, our period of transition lasted between 1971-2008.

Long may it continue for them.