Team v Millwall | Page 4 | Vital Football

Team v Millwall

A terrible throw from Krul he needs to remove these mistakes from his game.

Great scenes at the end and the celebrations were brilliant.

Sminks that was strange when the feed was stopped. Guys on the page said that someone had informed the EFL and they pulled it and banned Rocky but others say he just went offline as he got pissed off.

It went off once for a short time and displayed a sign saying technical difficulties. I could hear voices (presumably Rocky and others plus ripe language! ) moaning that there was no commentary. Once restored it only lasted a few minutes before it went completely. I think he was rumbled so stream was pulled. If not he chose a bad time to be pissed off. I would’ve loved to have seen all that happen ‘live’!

It went off once for a short time and displayed a sign saying technical difficulties. I could hear voices (presumably Rocky and others plus ripe language! ) moaning that there was no commentary. Once restored it only lasted a few minutes before it went completely. I think he was rumbled so stream was pulled. If not he chose a bad time to be pissed off. I would’ve loved to have seen all that happen ‘live’!

The technical difficulties were just the broadcast as I had the same issue viewing from Sweden.

The technical difficulties were just the broadcast as I had the same issue viewing from Sweden.

Can’t quite work out what went on with fb ‘stream’ yesterday. EFL move in mysterious ways. I don’t rate Ifollow to be honest. I have no choice but to pay and use it if I want to listen, but they are often late with starting commentary.

Ifollow is crap. I still don't understand why they don't just shoe the game once you pay (UK and abroad).

On another note the lads have flown to the US for their training but why the neck has Jarvis gone with them? He doesn't seem to have any injuries but isn't involved so why waste a business class ticket on him? Looks like most of the club have gone including u23s (I'm not wanting to be a old moaning bastard but I bet that's not cheap)

As BB says ....the charity that is NCFC is looking after the useless Jarvis very well . How very nice for him

Dead simple to me .... if he is declared sick then he stays here , and if he goes then he is fit to play in the reserves . You can’t have it both ways Jarvis

Webber said that there are no plans to release him (summer 2018) and Jarvis isn't retiring. A loan was mentioned in January but who would want him and I think mentally he has gone. His 25k a week contract is up at end of season so that will be great for us.

Webber said that there are no plans to release him (summer 2018) and Jarvis isn't retiring. A loan was mentioned in January but who would want him and I think mentally he has gone. His 25k a week contract is up at end of season so that will be great for us.

Summer 2018 has gone.
Is the quote from before the summer?

I find it all a bit comical regarding Jarvis. He's been here how many years? I don't think I've ever seen the man play. He's taken millions from our club over the years. Never is there on Saturday at 3pm but each time we have a little Jolly he's the first in the pictures of the team at the airport smiling with his suitcase. It makes me so annoyed. I'd be amazed if Webber (who has football sense) says anything other than goodbye in the summer.

I come across this earlier today....makes great reading, the conversation still being added to. Love it :grinning::grinning:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/446342...e8BNZNUx0iZIiml95XTIQ3oK69tcft0qCL84iOLLPbXc#

Highlights with Chris Gorehams commentary

Just watched the whole of the second half broadcast on ifollow. As Eadie says, lost for words really after that.

Maybe Webber was right when he said ‘we have the best coach in the championship’. Even at 3-3 we stuck to our philosophy of building from the back and the football we are now playing is beautiful to watch!

I’d even say it’s better technically than under Lambert. We have some very skilful technical players in this team. Reminds me more of the football we played under stringer/Walker where we bought team players who were comfortable on the ball and could pick a decent pass.

I wasn’t at the game but I was at Derby home game when we went up, for me the Derby game has to still be the best moment at Carrow Road, but I wish I could’ve been there for that, probably will never be forgotten either! Pleased for everyone who went though.

Summer 2018 has gone.
Is the quote from before the summer?
he spoke about it this summer that he wouldn't be released, which makes sense as we'd have to pay him off probably more than a years wage and as he only has a year left just wait.

Also, Holt and Drury have gone on the trip? I know Holt was helping with the youngsters but is Drury coaching too?