Anyone buying this ? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Anyone buying this ?

As well as giving the fat **** a hard time, Bishop, and his associates should now be on the radar. Continually peddling this shite, without substance, at exactly the same time of year is predictable.

Maybe Bishop would not be so keen to be involved if his disjointed PR firm, got a bit of the SD protest as a knock on.

He should be next, as if you stop the PR feed, Fatty has little to deflect the continued rape of the club.

The Staveley attempt to buy the club should make any potential interested party wary, even before considering a bid. Maybe it's too late now because of the precarious league position we find ourselves in. Relegation to the Championship will kill off any interest and who would bet against supporters being asked to fit new plastic seats like the Mackems

And there is the 'coincidence' Mc

Where are these rumours at the start of the season?

They only start when we are in the shit with unrest building - the argument that our precarious position will affect whether a sale goes through is an obvious attempt to keep the fans flocking into the ground to support the team

I think the club will be sold in the not so distant future but I doubt very much we'll get a heads up about it

Last edited:
Sick and tired of this rubbish and the daily regurgitated stories by the inept, so called journalists of the local rag, who know nothing.

Buy a company in administration, don't honour any payments for stock from suppliers that are outstanding. Ask the landlord of the outlet to reduce the rent to a 'peppercorn' amount. If they refuse, close the store as has happened at Manchester and Kendal tonight. The staff? F**k them, and err, pension? that wasn't part of the buyout. A callous, heartless operator who just so happens to own us. Like Mick M said above "he is nowhere finished raping NUFC.

Aye Mac i feel sorry for the staff at HOF who thought he was going to save them but now find out he is just a fat capatalist pig. Hope he dies soon

Great to see that Ashley watching us has really spurred the team on these last few weeks, the hapless prick. Can’t believe the lads aren’t inspired since he invested so much in, a pizza.

He should be petrified to come to St James' . Meanwhile Joselu has just hit the corner flag with a shot from 20 yards