Who won the free tickets then ? | Vital Football

Who won the free tickets then ?

markinkent

Vital Football Hero
Come on own up who were the lucky winners - along with me :-) I hope its a seat next to Scally but half expect it to be in the Town End with a poncho :-)

Now dilemma do I tell my mate or still take his 22 for the ticket :-)

F### it. For some reason I assumed it was a joke aimed at Nobby after the long running thread last season. I could have done with them.

Serves me right for being so dumb.

I was going to enter but thought it was a trick question due to the fact that no one has scored a hat trick for the Gills in years ?

Eaves scored a hat trick last season? I assume that was the answer?

Wright scored a hat trick of pens only the season before that.

That must be the one who e-mailed me a couple of years ago to say I'd inherited $15m as the sole surviving relative which meant that both of my brothers must have died overnight without my knowledge.

Well after many failed attempts* to contact the club (no one answering, direct to voicemail or simply cut off) I finally got through to the ticket office.

Tickets sorted (not next to Scally though) in fact they let me choose where I wanted (which was really nice of them).

To the other winners I would phone the club rather than wait for anyone to contact you though, they didn't seem to know that much about it.

In the end I just had to forward my winning email.

*in the clubs defence they did eventually tweet that they were having issues with their phone lines. In all seriousness we are a hard club to buy from sometimes. I wonder how many other potential customers will just give up and not bother.