ifollow... | Vital Football

ifollow...

NickH

Vital Squad Member
Tried to watch the extended highlights from yesterday on my ifollow account and my password won’t let me in, reset it, and still not working. Use it all the time, anyone else having issues, or just me..?

Tried to watch the extended highlights from yesterday on my ifollow account and my password won’t let me in, reset it, and still not working. Use it all the time, anyone else having issues, or just me..?

Worked fine for me earlier Nick.

Use the technical support happened to me 5 mins before a match before. Luckily they were quick at resetting

No problem here, apart from a second or so delay in commentary with video. Unusual to hear Hortin screaming a second or two after incidents/goals.

No problem here, apart from a second or so delay in commentary with video. Unusual to hear Hortin screaming a second or two after incidents/goals.

Yeah, really off-putting that. I'd much prefer they had an option to turn the commentary off.

Yeah, really off-putting that. I'd much prefer they had an option to turn the commentary off.

I think they do. I haven't checked this season but I used to turn off the commentary last year. Think there was an option towards the bottom right corner (this was on my laptop, might be different for mobiles or tablets).

I think they do. I haven't checked this season but I used to turn off the commentary last year. Think there was an option towards the bottom right corner (this was on my laptop, might be different for mobiles or tablets).
No option this season

Here's a radical idea; fix the bleeping problem.

The last game was the worst. Some media players give you an option that lets you adjust the audio timestamp to sync to the picture - that surely isn't beyond the EFL tech dept.