Rowett.............. | Vital Football

Rowett..............

I would hope our fans wouldn't be so predictable to do the same thing, I am sure they can think of something else to take the P!$$ out of him, hopefully when we are 3-0 up!

Still don’t like his style of play & would never want him as our manager because of that but he did seem to take the Bantz with a degree of good grace. Twice now he’s gone crying to the 4th official against us though.

Still don’t like his style of play & would never want him as our manager because of that but he did seem to take the Bantz with a degree of good grace. Twice now he’s gone crying to the 4th official against us though.

It'll be interesting to see if we appeal, as it looked a very harsh red card - with the Ref giving nothing until alerted by Rowett & Co & the 4th Official.

Even if it wasn’t a stupid challenge, which it was given all current refereeing decisions. There’s no point appealing red cards as they are never overturned. I’ve lost the password for my fact checker account so can’t look but I don’t think we’ve ever had a successful appeal.

I had 2 today.....always take a couple of bananas to work, to keep me going chap.They filled the gap.