Carabao Cup score predictions | Vital Football

Carabao Cup score predictions

2-0 United, but depends on who we and United play. I have a feeling all the fringe players, Marriott,Pearce,Ledley, Wisdom, Jozefzoon etc.. Still a good team but not risking the star men, maybe a sub roleman u carabao2.jpg

Head doesn’t really care...Bolton much more important. Heart says...you never know, might just sneak it. 1-2.

Although I have predicted a narrow defeat, it would be absolutely brilliant if we turned them over and tomorrow's back page headlines were about someone's P45 :grinning:

‘Heart’ obviously knew best! Great result.:bounce:[/QUOT
RA. What a match to miss I've also missed the Blackburn and Brentford games Im in Boa Vista in Cape Verde, Great hotel but shit Wi -Fi In struggling to keep up to date My neighbours borrowed our season tickets said how good we were against Brentford The few times the internet works i have been catching up with business matters So football has taken a back seat Also missing Bolton game stupid having holidays in football season

Yep...I missed it too mista, though without the compensation of being in Cape Verde.
Recommended?
RA definitely recommend if you like it hot with little to do I've even been paragliding and I was sober at the time But would prefer to have been at Old Trafford sometimes family have to come before football As long as it isn't to often i can live with it

Latest Rams News