Team vs Wycombe | Vital Football

Team vs Wycombe

FCBEARS

Vital Football Legend
DF is going for the win (good) and says that he is hoping for a prem club in the next round so the club can get some extra money:

'Squad must handle the expectancy and tame the beast. 'They will fight like they have a knife between their teeth. This is a chance to get a big PL club in the next round and earn lots of money.'

McLean has had a rest from training and has had an injection to help. The club is monitoring his situation.

Hernandez now at running stage. Targeting pre-intl break return to playing again.

Marshall has only returned to training today. Lost a lot of weight with this virus. There is no chance for the cup.

Pinto is fit. Oli not going to be involved as he has not changed his thoughts on him no matter what happens with the U23s....great!

Stiepermann has a hip injury and is now a slight concern.

So I think I would go:

1537794800997.png

Go two up top.

Subs:

Ox - Lewis - Power - Idah - Cantwell - Leitner - Klose

Something like that. Stiepermann will be rested I think. Give Rhodes and Srbeny game time.

Good line up for the Wycombe game and I'd probably go for the same. Glad there is no Stroppy Portugese in sight ! Last thing we need now we're on a good bit of form is to disrupt everyone for one player. :clap:

Norwich: McGovern; Passlack, Zimmermann, Godfrey, Pinto (C); Trybull, Thompson; Vrancic, Buendia, Srbeny; Rhodes. Subs: Krul (GK), Leitner, Lewis, Klose, Stiepermann, Pukki, Aarons