Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur | Page 8 | Vital Football

Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur

Bro, this is a forum for opinions. This is not a thesis for NRD to write his view only. U can have your view, and others can have theirs. Relax. Are you the only one whose view matters? Anyway, I have said b4, this kind of forum or a little gang watching in a bar has the same purpose, just some release of steam. Cool it man. Post your view by all means but don't have to belittle others.

You are a negative poster, you are poison. You post shyte I will call it out.

Well a win is a win is a win...…...possession aside, I never felt that it was a given...… but 3 points keeps us around the top 4 As for Harry well a good pen, but something isn't right maybe our shape now that Lucas is playing.... hopefully he will get a rest v Watford cos he does look as if he needs one irrespective of what he and Poch say

You are a negative poster, you are poison. You post shyte I will call it out.
By your saying people post shit etc. shows the kind of intolerant person you are. Points of view are to be shared, not dominated by a person. It is funny that just because a team won, it is like everything is perfect. IF you look at Poch's comments just now, he wasn't too happy. If you look at his comments after the Manure game which by the way I was very over the moon about, Poch was rather apprehensive with the performance. I think you should learn to look at things objectively. Winning can be poor and ugly. Losing can be actually just bad luck and we may had played way out of our ability.

That wasn’t great. But the three points was the must.

Still making the wrong decisions or poor execution in the final third.

Trippier is a liability, don’t care how many semi decent crosses he can’t defend, every thing for them came down the right.

That wasn’t great. But the three points was the must.

Still making the wrong decisions or poor execution in the final third.

Trippier is a liability, don’t care how many semi decent crosses he can’t defend, every thing for them came down the right.

Tripps should have been benched, it's obvious he is tired, as are Kane, and Dier.

We have to find the time to rest the players.

Tripps should have been benched, it's obvious he is tired, as are Kane, and Dier.

We have to find the time to rest the players.

The AK came from him being weak as fuck - I’m not sure if that was tiredness, but he needs to be benched.

There was another break where he just watched this man run past him like a Sunday league player.

The bad news is son looked shattered as well haha

The AK came from him being weak as fuck - I’m not sure if that was tiredness, but he needs to be benched.

There was another break where he just watched this man run past him like a Sunday league player.

The bad news is son looked shattered as well haha

KWP is a really talented lad, I am baffled as to why he is not getting any game time.

Important win. From what I could see I thought we were pretty average. Just beat an average team.

Lamela is a perfect impact sub player. If he starts on a regular basis his form drops, always has done. Plus he will get injured so he shouldn't start games.

For the billionth time playing Trips as a wing back with a back 4 doesn't work. Better off playing him as an attacking midfielder.

Kane is on course for breaking down. Never seen a manager run a player into the ground as much as him.

Important win but nothing else learnt.

We got a way with it today more papering over the cracks we really need to have identified players prepared to move in Jan to do a short term job for us. The squad is so obviously on its ass. Kane will be injured soon, I only hope it's a minor injury that takes him out. Our U23 players must be so bad if they are not getting a look in.

Last edited:
Kane was better today, Dier and Rose were better, Lamela is back contributing, Gazza was again composed and pretty safe handling and with his feet. Dembele lasted the distance , our passing was better. Alli is back, Rose looks happy, he was smiling and celebrating for both goals, obviously a bit down after the Brighton goal but a fit and happy Rose is good news.

We got a way with it today more pampering over the cracks we really need to have identified players prepared to move in Jan do a short term job for us. The squad is so obviously on its ass. Kane will be injured soon, I only hope it's a minor injury that takes him out. Our U23 players must be so bad if they are not getting a look in.

KWP and Amos are close, Onomah and CCV out on loan , Skipp emerging, they are not bad players but not quite ready to challenge for a place.