Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur | Page 7 | Vital Football

Brighton v Tottenham Hotspur

Shame we conceded but a deserved win. Lamela super sub , who was it said he doesn't affect games. ? Let's see what the nay sayers come up with now !! We are 5th , one point behind Watford and 2 in front of Man Utd.

Thank fuck for that, we are shit though , trying to give it away at the end, just bring Kane on for penalties, he cost us that goal with his shit finishing.
I wouldn't say he cost us that goal. Our bloody back 4 with Dembo and their positioning did. It was shocking. The opponent had 4 guys in or around our area at the half way line and we were all rushing into their half. WTF was that? Real brain freeze moment.

Not convinced we deserved that, but will take the 3 points.

Sorry, but Harry looks a spent force. I don't care what he and Poch say about his fitness. There is no evidence of Harry of last 3 seasons.

Again what cost us that damn goal was NO FLIPPING DM worth a shit. Counter right through the mid with no delay. This continues to screw us.

As for penalty taker.... Both Soldado and Jannsen were god too! I think Harry needs to be taken out of the spot light before his confidence is totally shot.

I honestly was hoping that either Lamela or Dele would be for Kane then push Lucas up top.

Maybe MP is keeping Kane on to help with our inability to defend set plays.

I wouldn't say he cost us that goal. Our bloody back 4 with Dembo and their positioning did. It was shocking. The opponent had 4 guys in or around our area at the half way line and we were all rushing into their half. WTF was that? Real brain freeze moment.

A piss poor shot straight at the keeper that he whacked downfield and they scored.

We were not convincing though. We have possession but played out left to right. Then in second half, we were really riding our luck for some long stretches. It is rather worrying that a supposed poorer team which some of us felt would be hammered by us actually can pin us back so badly when they decide to. We are really lacking leaders to pull us out. Eriksen again had a game to forget with shooting that hits the terrace rather than the goal.

I thought Rosebwas poor...slow decision making except for Lamela’s goal and terrible positioning especially for their goal in extra time. Dier had a good game until the last 20 minutes or so and overall we leave huge gaps in MF for teams to exploit if they attack us....good result, better attacking mind-set but still miles away from being serious top 4 contenders.

Anyway we all agree that this was a MUST WIN at all costs and we did what we had to do. I wish it was more convincing but oh well.

I said it in my proposed line up...Erikson and Kane need to sit. Neither had a good game AGAIN and they continue to start. I just don't get it.

A piss poor shot straight at the keeper that he whacked downfield and they scored.
Poor shot is correct but if our defenders kept their positioning, we wouldn't have much issue dealing with the punt up our end. Kane is definitely still off but today at least he managed to shoot and on target, slight progress from the multiple anonymous displays in many past matches.

I thought Rosebwas poor...slow decision making except for Lamela’s goal and terrible positioning especially for their goal in extra time. Dier had a good game until the last 20 minutes or so and overall we leave huge gaps in MF for teams to exploit if they attack us....good result, better attacking mind-set but still miles away from being serious top 4 contenders.
I felt Dier was again Dire in second half but we survived, thankfully.

We were not convincing though. We have possession but played out left to right. Then in second half, we were really riding our luck for some long stretches. It is rather worrying that a supposed poorer team which some of us felt would be hammered by us actually can pin us back so badly when they decide to. We are really lacking leaders to pull us out. Eriksen again had a game to forget with shooting that hits the terrace rather than the goal.

I was convinced, we had too much quality. Riding our luck, Gazza had very little to do.You be worried, I ain't.

Does Poch actually coach anything about game management ?

When we need a goal it's all shit possession for possession sake, but when we are 2-0 up, it's all Hollywood passes and cheap shots on goal when we should be pissing the crowd off and sending them home with our meaningless possession, fucking madness.

Yeah go on , you pick the shyte out of it.
Bro, this is a forum for opinions. This is not a thesis for NRD to write his view only. U can have your view, and others can have theirs. Relax. Are you the only one whose view matters? Anyway, I have said b4, this kind of forum or a little gang watching in a bar has the same purpose, just some release of steam. Cool it man. Post your view by all means but don't have to belittle others.