View From Tonight | Vital Football

View From Tonight

Acko1956

Vital Reserves Team
Just got back to Derby.... Terrible traffic !

Five changes were too many...

Freeman would be my first choice....

Henderson is class.... break the bank for him....

When opponents park the bus we struggle....

Got really sloppy late on...

Johnson looks interesting...

Basham.. class...

Were still learning

Up the blades

They wer the only side that looked like winnin and wer unlucky to not win in my view.I was suprised wi so many changes,i expected Leon to return but he dint play well but then we dint create much,we never played to Washington's strengths.We saw the best and worse of Bash in my view but at the end of the day we gor a lucky point let's hope we're back to summat like normal on Satdi.UTCB

They wer the only side that looked like winnin and wer unlucky to not win in my view.I was suprised wi so many changes,i expected Leon to return but he dint play well but then we dint create much,we never played to Washington's strengths.We saw the best and worse of Bash in my view but at the end of the day we gor a lucky point let's hope we're back to summat like normal on Satdi.UTCB

One has to ask why so many changes?

I understand two games in 3 days, but for me, we go out with the best 11 last night and go for 3 points and then worry about Satdi on Satdi

Now we've dropped 2 points at home, the pressure is on

And as a side note, I don't understand CW starting with two front men that haven't scored a goal between them this season

Early days but I'm concerned that the signing of Washington is a mistake
Having said that, playing like we did last night, no matter who we put up front we wouldn't have scored if we played all night, but Sharp our leading striker just has to start the game for me

One has to ask why so many changes?

I understand two games in 3 days, but for me, we go out with the best 11 last night and go for 3 points and then worry about Satdi on Satdi

Now we've dropped 2 points at home, the pressure is on

And as a side note, I don't understand CW starting with two front men that haven't scored a goal between them this season

Early days but I'm concerned that the signing of Washington is a mistake
Having said that, playing like we did last night, no matter who we put up front we wouldn't have scored if we played all night, but Sharp our leading striker just has to start the game for me
i think with what happened against villa we thought we only had to turn up to get the 3 points and its just not that simple in the championship and we should have lost actually its a point gained imo i would expect a reaction on saturday cant be any worse than last night

In Washingtons interview he said he liked to run in behind a defence,no thru balls for him to do that last nite.:scoot:

Did Wilder think it was a CheckaTrade game with all the changes,he has to beat Preston or he will look a right chump.:hmmm:

Wilders attacking selection must have gave Monk food for thought.:tophat:

I am with B58 play your best side always first then worry about making changes for the next.:yes:

And lastly Norwood's corners were a complete waste,he let his standards drop.:eek:

Oh before i go,with such a mediocre performance from most of the players it could have been a game where Lundstram got MOM,but we would have lost :idea:

In Washingtons interview he said he liked to run in behind a defence,no thru balls for him to do that last nite.:scoot:

Did Wilder think it was a CheckaTrade game with all the changes,he has to beat Preston or he will look a right chump.:hmmm:

Wilders attacking selection must have gave Monk food for thought.:tophat:

I am with B58 play your best side always first then worry about making changes for the next.:yes:

And lastly Norwood's corners were a complete waste,he let his standards drop.:eek:

Oh before i go,with such a mediocre performance from most of the players it could have been a game where Lundstram got MOM,but we would have lost :idea:
Great post until the last sentence :rofl:

I don’t get all the palava over the wed kick off it’s no different to playing sat/tues the only sticking point I have with it is we normally play tues so I prefer that but it makes no difference recovery wise

Just got back to Derby.... Terrible traffic !

Five changes were too many...

Freeman would be my first choice....

Henderson is class.... break the bank for him....

When opponents park the bus we struggle....

Got really sloppy late on...

Johnson looks interesting...

Basham.. class...

Were still learning

Up the blades
I thought our second half performance was poor. Too many players had a off day. Norwood Fleck and Basham caught in possession to give Brum chances. Norwoods passing and corners etc not what we’ve come to expect I thought he tried for the wonder pass far too often. Let’s hope that’s the bad one out of the way.

I thought our second half performance was poor. Too many players had a off day. Norwood Fleck and Basham caught in possession to give Brum chances. Norwoods passing and corners etc not what we’ve come to expect I thought he tried for the wonder pass far too often. Let’s hope that’s the bad one out of the way.
know its the modern game to keep possesion at all times but last night the tippy tappy sideways stuff from our back 3 aint for me know brum did a number on us but were at our best playing a high tempo game and everything was much too slow last night and im sorry but we havent got enough quality up front needs to be addressed in january